Arc 1

Cheng Bi Yu flew open her eyes to be immediately blinded by an excessively bright white light she crinkled her eyes, shielding it with her palm. Now adjusted to the light, she observes her surroundings.

She was in some kind of white room, and the weird thing is she was somehow floating. 'What is this? Aren't I dead?' she wondered, 'Is this real?' Cheng Bi Yu pondered.

[[Yes, Host is dead]]

Cheng Bi Yu jumped frightened by the monotone robotic voice.

"Who are you? Where am I?!" Cheng Bi Yu's eyes frantically scanned the white enclosed room but couldn't find any.

[[Answering Host's question, I'm System, Transmigration: Face slap the white lotus and Host is in space]]

"Why am I here exactly?" She creased her straight brows, "Shouldn't I be on my way to heaven by now?" She questioned. She was a good human being and always put others' happiness before her's the sole reason why she had unwillingly died.

[[When Host died, Host was full of regret, so the higher ups decided to assign Host a system]]

"Oh," her mouth turned, "O' shaped, "Okay so what is it I have to do?" She asked, curious.

[[Host will have to travel to various worlds completing missions with the help of your system]]

Cheng Bi Yu was quite suspicious if this had any benefits to her, seeing as she was dead and all. "What's in it for me?"

[[Host will get to face slap whomever she wishes]]

"Quite tempting. But still not convincing enough..." her eyes narrowed sharper than a sword, her voice dripping malice, "I want to make them pay. I want to make them hurt as much as I'm hurting.." she balled her fist. If you want me to participate in your world hopping at the end I want to go back and take revenge on those bottom feeders and rub them under my thumb.."

[[...]]

Cheng Bi Yu pursed her pale blue lips and with folded arms added, "If you can't do that, then send me on my merry way -" she further pursed her thin lips, waiting for a reply.

[[Request accepted. At the end of the world, hopping Host will return to her reality]]

"Then we've got ourselves a deal. Wish we could shake on it but, You know can't see you and all," Cheng Bi Yu says, nonchalant, cracking her numb knuckles, "So when do we start?"

[[Transferring Host to first world in 1.....2......3]]

Cheng Bi Yu eyes fluttered open, her butterfly eyelashes fluttered, bathing in a ray of sunlight. She slowly sat up, observing her strange surroundings. The room she was in was quite luxurious it was mostly in gold and white, quite a modest style with beautiful artworks hanging on the wall.

Cheng Bi Yu rose from the comfortable bed, her feet landing on the criminally soft peach shaped carpet. Cheng
Cheng Bi Yu made no mistake. This strange environment could very well mean something ominous. Alert, she made her way to the other side of the room, taking a seat by the vanity. To say the least, she was stunned. This person's body was truly exquisite.

Cheng Bi Yu was immediately enticed, "What do we have here?.." she brought her hand to her cheek. This body's skin was milky giving off a delicate aura, pear shaped face, black piercing eyes, straight pointed nose, pink plump lips, a small birthmark just below her right eye and light brown waist length hair. Cheng Bi Yu thought this was a steal, the first time entering someone else's body she scored such a babe.