My Overbearing Ceo- 1.2

"Wait, big sister!" Lee Chao Xing shouted, running up behind Lee Chang Ying as she was about to hop in her car. Cheng Bi Yu balled her fist, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. She just got here she didn't think she'd have to counterattack with the female lead on their first meeting, "Big sister, give me a ride. I'm kind of running late for work," she scratched the back of her neck.

As expected of the female lead using others like fiddle. Cheng Bi Yu voiced coldly, "Not my problem..." To phrase it, in other words, 'Get lost' Cheng Bi Yu would have liked to simply put it, but she was playing safe for now. The former socialite hopped in her car, slamming it shut. Lee Chao Xing is stunned, she blinked dumbfounded at the sudden coldness her gullible older sister was showing after all she had her eating out of her palm just yesterday, so how could she change so much over one night?

Lee Chao Xing was silent, observing Lee Chang Ying it just didn't make any sense, Lee Chang Ying was just a boring toy, acting coldly did not suit her usual timid self, a snail transforming into a cobra was even more unlikely.

Lee Chao Xing composed herself, thinking maybe she was mistaken with her other sister's actions. What she saw as a cold gesture could simply mean Lee Chang Ying was not feeling herself today, "That's it.." she accepted that fact, or why else would Lee Chang Ying reject her if not feeling sick?

Cheng Bi Yu presses on the gas, leaving Lee Chao Xing behind in the dust. "Big sister!-" Lee Chao Xing shouts she squeezed her chest, coughing violently as the dust entered her lungs.

Cheng Bi Yu stops the car halfway, glancing at Lee Chao Xing through her rear view mirror. The image of her was messy, "Tsk If I ran her over, would there be consequences?.."

"System would?...."

The system simply replied and didn't see the need to elaborate further.

[[Yes]]

"Is that so..." Cheng Bi Yu fingers lightly tapped the steering wheel, "That's too bad....." she whines down her driver side window, "And definitely no fun at all.."

Cheng Bi Yu pokes her head out the window, and the sun vying for her attention shone on her loose light brown hair as her neck snaps to the pitiful looking female lead feigning weakness Lee Chao Xing head had been lowered if anyone saw her they would think she was being bullied.

It was better that her horrendous expression was hidden. Cheng Bi Yu hated the sight of ugliness she soured at the thought, "Hey silly head.." Lee
Chao Xing lifts her head, looking in her direction her expression as bright as day this was the embodiment of a two-faced person they knew to put on a darn good facade.

"You done playing victim now. Get in, aren't you late for work? Or would you rather stay out here and play victim all day? Maybe to get the neighbors sympathy?.." Lee Chao Xing was flabbergasted, "What Xing'er wouldn't, is sister doubting Xing'er? Xing'er never intended for others to blame sister..."

Cheng Bi Yu wanted to clap quite impressed with the female lead's acting, "Bravo.." she muttered beneath her breath, "..I doubt we're going to make it on time with all your psycho babbling. Get in or crawl for all I care.." Well, that's what she wanted so badly to say but decidedly took a calmer route. She just wanted to hurry up and catch her golden thigh, "So you coming or not?.."

Lee Chao Xing was simply her stepping stone to do so, so she could not do away with the annoying female lead just yet. Cheng Bi Yu sits back, pretending to  look down at her phone screen her temperate seemed calm, but she cursed in her mind, knowing she had to babysit the female lead for the time being was a stress within itself, this pitiful lead brought trouble lots of it.

Lee Chao Xing sped on her feet, entering the passenger side she gave a beaming smile buckling her seatbelt. There was still hope her sweet, naive big sister had not been removed from under her foot just yet.