Coffee to go- 3.12

Cheng Bi Yu reached outside everyone mournful was dressed in respective black. "-Emerson.." Celine spots her coming over she hooks their arm together they slowly along with the crowd made their way to Carter's parent's grave.

Cheng Bi Yu standing to the far back spots a slump shoulders Carter, "Excuse me," she made her way through the crowd, "...Sorry about that!-" she apologizes for stepping on a strangers foot, "..Please let me through," the crowd that was partially parted closed around her.

Cheng Bi Yu quickly loses sight of Carter, "...Damn!-" she cursed under her breath. "..Excuse me!-" she had managed to escape before she was crushed by the grieve stricken boulders.

"..You okay?-" Celine tug her arm examining her red face, "..I'm okay-" Cheng Bi Yu's eyes still scanned the mob for Carter she had managed to catch a glimpse of his fresh cut mane she bit her lip, "..Did I miss him again?-"

Celine picks up on her words her eyes also looked around, "..Don't worry about Carter moments like this he usually needs time by himself. It's his coping mechanism-"

"Un." Cheng Bi Yu replied her eyes still scanning the mob Celine tugs her arm her green eyes snapped to the sound of her voice, "..Really don't worry too much. I have someone I want you to meet, if you're fine it though?-"

"Un." Cheng Bi Yu nods momentarily a sleek looking man with a sharp demeanor seemingly in his mid-forties had approached the two. Celine didn't look too surprised, "..You're right on time." she comments, "..This is my father Harold." she adds introducing the latter, "..And this is Emerson, Carter's girlfriend-"

Harold pulling his hand from his pocket outstretched his gold watched wrist towards Cheng Bi Yu, "..It's nice to meet you Emerson," Cheng Bi Yu took his hand seeing his emotionless stance she suddenly felt a shiver down her spin, "..Likewise-" she bit her tongue retracting her hand.

Looking past Harold, Cheng Bi Yu had gotten a clear view of Carter, "..I should-" when she was about approach Esther beside Carter had shamelessly latched onto his arm her footsteps stilled, "..What's wrong?-" Celine walks up beside her turning to Cheng Bi Yu's line of vision Celine violently shakes her knuckles balled, "..That snake I swear to god what does she think she's doing taking advantage of my cousin!-"

Celine steps forward but Cheng Bi Yu stretched out her arm before her blocking her movements, "..Don't. It's alright I don't want to cause a scene at his parents memorial," Celine calmed, "..You're right! I was too impulsive," Cheng Bi Yu lowered her arm taking one last glance at Carter she walked off.

"..What you do want Esther?-" Carter sighed not sparing her a glance, "..To comfort you of course Delphine and Henry were also like my parents," she exclaimed looking pitiful Carter had swiftly brushed off her hand, "..Carter I want us to-" her statement was counterattacked by Carter's harsh tone, "..Not now Esther. I don't want to deal with your bullshit today not when I should be mourning my parents," he harshly bumped past her shoulder storming off.

Cheng Bi Yu and Celine had walked over to Elene and Melina who seemed over grossed in conversation. After awhile of needless chatter Cheng Bi Yu found herself looking around, "..I'll be right back," she ejected herself then wonders looking around for Carter she crossed paths with Simon.

Cheng Bi Yu side steps the youth but persistent Simon copies her movements blocking her path every step she made. Cheng Bi Yu glared, "..Move!-" her eyes glanced beyond him. Simon slightly bends leaning close, "..Tell me who are you looking so eagerly for?-"

Cheng Bi Yu huffed, "..It's clearly not you. So get out of my way!.." she angrily pushed the annoying youth stomping past.

Cheng Bi Yu dejected chewed her lips walking back over to the girls she impatiently huffed, "..Has anyone seen Carter? I can't find him anywhere!-" her green eyes hastily scanned the space she nervously gripped the phone in her palm, "..He isn't even answering my calls,"