The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.2

"Good!" Cheng Bi Yu excitedly clapped, "Then please draw me a warm bath," Cheng Bi Yu ordered the girls scrambled hurrying to complete the task.

Cheng Bi Yu took off her boyish robes discarding them she released her hair from it's tight bun. Cheng Bi Yu then admires the body she was inhabiting. Bao Chen Guangzhou was a beauty so that not even her tomboyish appearance could hide it.

'I think the second male lead has gone blind-'

Cheng Bi Yu combed her fingers through her waist length raven silk hair. Her eyes were a deep forest green, she had arched eyebrows, a small pointed nose, plump cherry pink lips, an oval shaped face and jade like white skin, a small hourglass waist, a oversized bust and round bottom.

Cheng Bi Yu enjoyed her rose scented bath it was quite refreshing. Cheng Bi Yu playfully slaps the water typically servants would help their masters bath but Cheng Bi Yu ordered against it.

She was uncomfortable with someone bathing her. It would be too embarrassing she wasn't a baby anymore nor was she one in this world.

A sudden notification rang in her ears.

[[Congratulations! Host has received a gift from the System gift shop. Host please choose from the options below]]

[[Light peach coloured flower embroidered hanfu- (free)]]

[[A heavenly defined blade-(free)]]

[[A embroidered flowered fan- (free)]]

Cheng Bi Yu rested her head on the side of bath her dripping wet hair dangling down the side,"Give me the light peach coloured flower embroidered hanfu it will help me, "

[[Gift granted!]]

Cheng Bi Yu had put on the peach coloured robe and was now sitting before the bronze mirror. Ah Lam brushed her Miss's hair styling it into a half bun and half down style with a simple hairpin on request of Cheng Bi Yu.

"System where is Li Zi Hao now?"

[[Second male lead is riding his way back to the palace with his men. Will arrive in about 30 minutes flat]]

"Then inform me when he arrives I'll just have to explore the palace till then," Cheng Bi Yu applied a little gloss to her lips before leaving her courtyard with Ah Lam and Ah Kum behind.

Cheng Bi Yu was walking very fast the two girls were finding it hard to keep up with her, "Miss, please slow down!" They both exclaimed their breathing labored.

Cheng Bi Yu was too busy admiring the beauty of the peach blossom trees as she strolled through the palace. The breeze was just perfect today Cheng Bi Yu whimsically twirls as the peach blossoms like a dream fell around her.

The two girl watched their Miss in pure awe Cheng Bi Yu  looked so enchanting her smile too enticing, too beautiful. Cheng Bi Yu was an absolute fairy.

The freshed faced girls were in a complete daze so much that they hadn't even realized when Cheng Bi Yu had disappeared.

Ah Lam blinks in disbelief looking at the empty spot ahead, "Ah Kum...Where is her Highness?!..." the color drained from there faces.

Ah Kum was the first to regain her sense she reached out frantically  tugging Ah Lam's hand, "Quick! Let's  find her before anything happens," she points her finger in the other direction, "You go look over there and I'll look around this area..." Ah Lam nods.

The sister's scattered off in different directions.

Cheng Bi Yu stood before the lake, "Lakes in ancient times sure are huge," she acknowledged looking out at the ocean like pool.