Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.10

Cheng Bi Yu continued rummaging through the slack wooden draw her fingertips scraped against a grainy hard service her eyes slanted as she stumbles across a gold bar she grasps the metal holding it up to the light
examining the findings after only two seconds of brief examination she exclaims, "-Jackpot!-" she pointed her nose, "..So this must be the fake gold Yong Rei was going on about," she tosses it in her palm, "Here catch this," she hurled the gold bar towards Mei-Liang who tossed it in the pouch she carefully hid underneath her robe the pouch was securely tied around her slim waist.

Searching more Cheng Bi Yu stumbles  upon a neatly folded carbon sheet with a drawn out list of nearly scribe names she carefully scans her eyes over the sheet Cheng Bi Yu beamed tightly gripping the sheet, "...I'm  definitely getting a promotion-" she goes to close the draw but halts as something else caught her attention; a eye-catching red envelope setting aside the sheet she furrowed her brows at the newly discovered envelope, "...What's this?-" she scrunched up her nose.

Cheng Bi Yu lifts the seal pulling out the half crumbled letter her eyes enlarged, "..This is-" she muttered overseeing the contents of the established letter, "..Bo Hui Ying. She wrote this this clue could lead us to her murderer-"

Mei-Liang dashed over her expression horrid, "...Someone's coming!-" her panicked voice terribly shook Cheng Bi Yu was at the most startled at the impending loud footsteps coming there way.

Cheng Bi Yu scrambled rushed impulsively hiding the imperative paper in her robe sleeve hurriedly arranging everything as they were but still fell short on time, "..Quickly!-" Mei-Liang anxiously chews her bottom lip as the menacing steps rushed towards them Cheng Bi Yu slammed the draw shut momentarily the door flew open knocking the air out of their lungs.

"..Who are you?-" the rotten tooth man snarled locking the door behind, "..What are you doing in here? Don't you know this space is prohibited?!-" the claw hammer statement rumbled from Tao Lin the donut necked owner with his angry eyes slightly squinted from the sudden rush of light he detours the figures just a few feet away.

Mei-Liang held her breath frightened she braced against the wall hoping the floor would shallow her whole before this situation turned into a more disaster than it already was.

Cheng Bi Yu exhaled slowly turning around the angry snot nosed Tao Lin gaps awestruck by the mesmerizing female who's face was hidden beneath the dark veil his pig's heart widely jumped.

His predatory gaze moved down her body burning into every inch of her skin. Tao Lin licked his lips his eyes over glazed with lust Cheng Bi Yu shifts shivering from his disgusting gaze.

Forgetting why he even rushed back to his office he leaned on the doorpost, "...And who are you my flower?-" he wickedly smiled he licks his bottom lip as he fantasized lawd images of Cheng Bi Yu

Cheng Bi Yu cautiously approached stepping a safe distance before the lustrous man, "...My performance is about to begin I should head towards the stage-" Cheng Bi Yu brushed past him her hand on the handle Tao Lin instinctively grabbed her wrist Cheng Bi Yu bit her tongue she fiercely glared at the pervert, "...Leaving so soon?-" his drunken breath fanned against her ear Cheng Bi Yu shivered in disgust.

"..Miss!-" Mei-Liang approached ready to dissolve this unpleasant situation, "..Don't!-" at her demand Mei-Liang stopped in her steps.

"...If I'm not on stage I'll be certainly punished by Mistress Lin-" Cheng Bi Yu fiercely tugged her wrist from his sweaty claws, "..I'm sure Mister Lin understands-" she pushed him sliding the door brushing past the pervert.

"...And her?-" Cheng Bi Yu paused at his question, "...MeiMei our performance-" Mei-Liang side steps Tao Lin exiting the room Cheng Bi Yu grabs her arm dashing from the scene she grits her teeth as they ran, "..That was close! If that pervert wasn't shit drunk who knows if he'd let us off-"