Arc 2

The yellow haired woman leisurely sat on a stone in white robes before a koi pond her lips curve as her delicate hands petted the medium jade white snake in her lap, "Xiao." the woman's head snaps to the mysterious masked man leaning against a wall.

The woman stands to her feet putting  down the reluctant snake she gracefully walks towards the white robed man, "The cherry blossoms are in full bloom this time of year..." he spoke leaning off the wall, he pulls out a golden phoenix hairpin from his sleeve.

"That..." the woman's face turned red. Her hand hurriedly goes to her head. The masked white robed man chuckled coming over, "Try not to lose it next time...." he pins the hairpin in her bun.

She nods her delicate fingers caressed the end of the golden hair, "I'll surely  not lose it next time....." she declares.

The white robed youth brought his hands to her cheek. The yellow haired woman shivered at the sudden embrace of his cold hand.

The scene slowly fades into black.

Cheng Bi Yu eyes open, the youth met with the familiar wrinkled her brows. Her chest felt unexplainably tight.

Her eyes moistened. Cheng Bi Yu was reluctant to leave Fang Wen Yan behind even though they lived long Cheng Bi Yu still felt their time together was short. She wanted fifty more years, no she wanted forever.

Anything as long as they could be together.

[[Welcome back to the space Host]]

Cheng Bi Yu hearing the familiar machine voice wipes her tears, the girl sniffles briefly then momentarily clears her throat, "Ke,Ke," running her fingers through her hair she asks in a nonchalant tone,"How long till the second world?-"

[[Transferring Host to next world....35%......62%.......86%........100%. Transfer complete]]

Cheng Bi Yu woke up with a unwelcomed pounding headache. She squints her eyes her had quickly reaching for her head. With her headache now at bay Cheng Bi Yu throws off the silk sheet off her body standing to her feet.

Her eyes scanned the convincingly ancient looking room that looked straight out of a period production. Cheng Bi Yu steps forward her hands sliding open the paper door she looks out it was then she confirmed that she had entered an historical world.

Cheng Bi Yu slides the door closed. She made her way towards the bronze mirror her eyes widened as she gawked at her appearance, "System am I a man in this world?" Cheng Bi Yu asked examining her features and boyish attire which was a dark blue robe with podding.

Her hair was kept up into a messy bun to look more masculine but it did not hide the feminine features this young lad had.

[[Host is still a woman]]

Cheng Bi Yu hastily unfastened the knot then derobed around her chest there was a white cloth padding down her anime like oversized bust "Quickly give me the storyline of this world," Cheng Bi Yu instructed tying back up the robe.

[[Loading avatar menu.........]]

《The Crown Prince's Concubine》

Male lead: Li Zhi Xin

Female lead: Bao Hui Qing

Supporting Male lead: Li Zi Hao

Supporting Female lead: Bao Chen Guangzhou

This is an historical world that takes place during the Li Dynasty's reign. This world's male lead, Li Zhi Xin is Li Dynasty's second prince. The female lead, Bao Hui Qing is the Noble Consort of this world's supporting male lead, Li Zi Hao the Crown Prince and the sister of the supporting female lead Bao Chen Guangzhou.