Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.4

With limited time on their hands they sprinted back to Jiang Court where a carriage had been prepared the three  awkwardly seated in the beige carriage Zhou Tong sat across the aloof Zheng Yong while sat safely opposite the men.

The stone faced Zheng Yong instead kept his deep-set eyes glued outside the tied curtain window. Zhou Tong shifted mimicking the Magistrate actions on his end whilst Cheng Bi Yu pondered where to look her averted gaze danced around.

The carriage set off to the rumored scene where the rumored body was allegedly located alongside a few guards on horses as added protection detail the road was in a secluded area and the trail was quite rocky the carriage jerked constantly strolling through.

Constantly Cheng Bi Yu was tossed left and right unable to grasp a firm grip on the carriage the carriage came to a abrupt stop Cheng Bi Yu grits her teeth the transmigrator poked her head through the window her sharp eyes narrowed ahead a group of callous men surrounded two evidently frightened woman.

"S-Step back don't c-come any c-closer! I'm warn-ing you scoundrels!-" One of the women mouthed her voice trembling as she pushed the other behind her mimicking a protective stance.

The group of misfits laughed menacingly their demeanor darkened the supposed leader of this callous and merciless gang stepped forward towering over the small women, "-It's best you just come with us it's no use struggling pretty lady, so why don't you come willing and we can have fun back at our place hmm..." the color drastically drained from their faces the determination in their as plundered the scared woman trembled violently

"..You stay away from my lady you scoundrel! Or I won't let you off!..." the one standing in defence angrily roared raging at these scoundrels who dared entrap them.

The leader cocks his head back his chest rippled as his booming laughter echoed arrogance laced in his hoarse voice, "Whoa...I'm so scared!-" he faked being petrified as he continued laughing he wipes the stray tear from the corner of his eye he straightened his demeanor became even more frightening his black beady eyes slanted, "Come with us!-" he demands roughly snatching her arm she screams which agitated him further as he harsh tugs almost dislocating her shoulder.

Cheng Bi Yu lips curled in disgust she pokes her head back in Zheng Yong faced a uninterested yet dissatisfied expression Zhou Tong tightly clutched his prized sword the scene was escalated pretty fast but none made an actual move.

"Unbelievable!-" she exclaimed disappointment laced in her tone and swirled in her pupils ignoring their unconscious decision Cheng Bi Yu dashed out the carriage despite the warning alarms that went off loudly inside her head and the chills that crept up her back she angrily marched towards the scene.

Stopping a vigilant distance she momentarily caught her breath then shouts atop her lungs angrily pointing, "Hey ass-wipe leave them alone this instant!-"

All eyes snapped to her direction as silence pierced through the air everyone had stood frozen the women captive in the leader's arm used this distraction to wrestle from his grasped attempting to run.  The gruff men blinked painstakingly bewildered that was just for a few seconds before they bursted out in a fit of laughter, "Come here!-" the tattooed neck gang leader barks roughly tugging the fragile female back, "..Thinking of escaping just wait till I have my way with you-" he fisted a ball of her hair salty tears fell down her rosy cheeks his grip tightened around her neck he possessively licks her cheek she whimpered shivering uncontrollably.

None amused the wolf gang built a human brocade their menacing gazes fixated on the light green official robe thin noble youth who dared interrupt their dealings, "..Take her!-" Ti-Sai pushed the woman back into the arms of his brothers he cocked his head to the side stepping in the middle of his men, "What's a noble man like you doing in a place like this littered with gruff bandits?-" Ti-Sai straightened arching his rugged eyebrows, "..Let me guess you're here to play hero? Isn't it?-" the rough orange skinned curly haired gang leader whistles a sly tune