My Overbearing Ceo- 1.11

Cheng Bi Yu grinned, "There is one way to ease my stress. Do you want to know?" She asks creasing his broad shoulders.

Fang Wen Yan smiles,  "And what is that?" He was about to kiss her when she abruptly eases back "Let's cancel the wedding," Cheng Bi Yu says in pure seriousness.

Fang Wen Yan was taken back at her suggestion. 'Didn't she want to marry him anymore? If that's the case I'll convince her otherwise' he thought.

Fang Wen Yan rumbles, "What are you saying Chang Ying how can we cancel the wedding?!"

Cheng Bi Yu who folded her arms decided to test Fang Wen Yan's limits "Okay then if not the wedding let's cancel our engagement-"

Fang Wen Yan shoulders dropped it was like the world had fallen on him he felt shattered. But came to his senses when Cheng Bi Yu burst into a fit of laughter "Oh God! Wen Yan you should have seen your face! Hahahaha!" Cheng Bi Yu wiped the tears which ran down her face.

Fang Wen Yan looked face flushed red the tricked youth was angry, "You think this is funny huh I'll show you!"

Cheng Bi Yu's eyes bulged out. When Fang Wen Yan outstretches his arms leaning closer,  "What are you doing! Don't come close! I'm warning you! Fang Wen Yan you rogue let go!..."

Three minutes later.

"Okay, Okay! I was wrong please forgive me. Don't torture me anymore. Please Fang Wen Yan let me go!" Cheng Bi Yu gasps pleading if he doesn't stop tickling her she's going to pee herself.

Fang Wen Yan stopped his torture "Okay I'll forgive you this time but promise me you'll never try this again in future..."

Cheng Bi Yu nods "I promise scouts honour...." she crossed her hand over her chest. Fang Wen Yan breath a sigh of relief .

Cheng Bi Yu got up to leave but was abruptly pulled back down. Fang Wen Yan now hovering over her frame her wrists held above her head securely, "You! Fang Wen Yan you rogue unhand me!"

Fang Wen Yan smirked, "No need to get frisky I just want a kiss that's all....Just one kiss."

Cheng Bi Yu glares up at him "All this restraint for just a kiss. I don't believe you-" she turned her head to the side upset.

The door flew open the two's eyes darted to the doorway at Lee Rui Xing, Madam Lee. Fang Wen Yan quickly got off of Cheng Bi Yu and the two stood on their feet. Cheng Bi Yu dramatically ran behind Lee Rui Xing  smirking she sneakily snickered before saying, "Mother, brother Wen Yan has bullied Chang Ying! Get justice for Ying'er!"

Fang Wen Yan was shocked his Chang Ying was a cunning one. Lee Rui Xing, Madam Lee gives Fang Wen Yan a warm smile, "Chang Ying don't be ridiculous how can my pampering  son-in-law bully you"

She patted Cheng Bi Yu's head then said to Fang Wen Yan "Mother is sorry to disturb mother will leave now please continue..." Lee Rui Xing then left her cheeks warm, as a contagious smile formed on her lips, "Young people today-" she fans herself.

Leaving Lee Chang Ying and Fang Wen Yan once again alone. Fang Wen Yan smirks at Cheng Bi Yu a playful glint in his eyes "I bullied you huh!-" Cheng Bi Yu gulps.

"Come here" he instructs gesturing with his hand Cheng Bi Yu rushes to the door her fingers just barely touching  the handle before she was grabbed from behind. Fang Wen Yan licks his lips looking down at her, "You were right earlier. I wanna do more than just kiss-" he lowers himself his cold hands trailing up her shirt.

[[Ding! Second male lead's affection points at 90%]]

....

Fang Wen Yan had reluctantly left. Cheng Bi Yu sat on her bed scrolling through her phone. Wanting to pee she heads to the bathroom when she came out her phone pinged. Cheng Bi Yu picks up her black cased phone
smiling  like a idiot when she read Fang Wen Yan's romantic message.

There was a knock the door slowly opens "Big sister it's good I found you. I was wondering if you would like to go out and have coffee with me and brother Ying Pei-" Lee Chao Xing  protested the idea of this but she had to it was the only ultimatum given to her by Wang Ying Pei.

She had to do this in order to get to see him.

Lee Chao Xing was expecting her elder sister, Lee Chang Ying to reject the invitation. She hoped she would. But if Lee Chang Ying rejected Wang Ying Pei would be more angry with her.

"Un."

Lee Chao Xing looks at her sister confused.

"I'll go..." Cheng Bi Yu grabs her purse. "Oh..yes-" Lee Chao Xing blinks coming to her senses heading out first.

[[Host I don't think this is a good  idea. Female lead is luring Host to Host's death]]

"I like the sound of that.."

[[...]]

Wang Ying Pei stands up excited and goes to hug Lee Chang Ying but she effortlessly dodges him. Wang Ying Pei's shoulders slumps in disappoinment, "I'm glad you could join me-" the male lead pulled out a chair for her to sit.

Cheng Bi Yu sprung her shoulders, "I just came for the free coffee" she passively ignores him taking a sit.

Wang Ying Pei had totally discarded Lee Cha Xing's presence, "What are you still doing here! Scram already!" He shooed his female lead. Lee Chao Xing bitterly runs out of the Cafe almost tripping over her feet.

"Ying'er I'm really glad you're here-" Wang Ying Pei grasps Cheng Bi Yu's hand she tries to pull it out of his grip but he just stubbornly grasps it tighter.

Cheng Bi Yu rolled her eyes, "Wang Ying Pei release my hand!-"

"No can do Ying'er I love holding your hands they're so soft," Wang Ying Pei smirks. Cheng Bi Yu wanted so bad to wring this arrogant man's neck.

Sensing Cheng Bi Yu's hostility the system reminded.

[[Host remember you can't kill the main lead's or you'll be severely punished]]

Cheng Bi Yu puffed her cheeks, "I'm not going to kill him, system do you think my restraints are so little? I'm hurt you think so little of me! I just wanna gently wrap my hands around his neck....child's play-"

[[...]]

System has facepalm itself.

Wang Ying Pei then got down to business "I have something important to say to you today," he inhales "Chang Ying I love you and this great time apart made me love you even more-" he confesses.

Everything became silent Cheng Bi Yu was so silent he thought he heard crickets. Wang Ying Pei pleas "Chang Ying please answer me! Ying'er please say something!...."