Arc 4

In the desolate space caged by lignin vines Cheng Bi Yu's eyes fluttered open her pupils emitted a blazing gold light that defused faster than a circuit her lips thinned saying her first words in a hundred years, "It's been a hundred years already-" the protective barrier around her collapsed the phoenix mark on her forehead dissolved disappearing under her skin, "A hundred years...it felt like a day-" she bitterly laughed she descends her skin generates a white glow her keen eyes narrowed looking around.

[[System loading.....]]

[[Welcome back Host. I trust your rest has done you well-]]

Cheng Bi Yu slowly rotates her swore wrist, "Never felt better-" her body not only generates light but an mother load divine energy surged throughout her being.

[[Loading previous world stats...70%]]

[[Mission: Save Emerson's best friend from falling into wicked schemes ((completed))- [{20,0000}] points collected]]

[[Mission: Expose Emily as the real girlfriend of Nick to his ex-girlfriend-((completed))- [{30,0000}] points collected]]

[[Bonus mission: Reveal the truth behind supporting male lead's parents death- ((completed))- [{10}] points collected.

[[Congrats!! For another successful mission Host. Does Host want to stay in space longer?]]

Cheng Bi Yu puffed, "Pfft!-" her lips curved, "-The deal's already up..." she folds her arms loosely over her chest, "...I've regenerated settling the torment in my heart. I'm more than ready to face another so why keep delaying-"

Cheng Bi Yu lowers her arms she's then levitated into the air a red light formed around her she held her arm out a white light then emitted from her chest she closed her eyes feeling the air whipped out of her in response her body violently jerks the system's voice relayed in her ear.

[[Transferring Host....40%.....70%.... 100%]]

Then just like that Cheng Bi Yu was zapped into the other world. Witnessing nothing out of the ordinary at first Cheng Bi Yu suddenly smelt a whiff of strange she lowered her gaze a mixture of surprise and confusion danced on her face this experienced transmigrator was a tree, a overly high tree.

Her brows drooped wary Cheng Bi Yu pursed her lips, "Poppy, why am I this high up? More specifically what am I doing up in a tree?-" she huffed, "..Shouldn't you inform before dumping me in this type situation-" Cheng Bi Yu nose twitched it then itched she made the mistake of bringing her hand to scratch her nose her delicate slender and more specifically human hand was replaced by a black furry paw.

Cheng Bi Yu shrieked and jolts back bracing desperately against the tree surface panicked she frantically looks around her breathing became labored, "..What the hell?!-" Huff! Huff! she paused in between her babble, "-What did you do to me?! What's going on! I'm completely freaking out right now!--"

[[Try to stay calm Host. You need to calm down]]

Cheng Bi Yu's eyes widened her claws mercilessly jabbed at the system the rightfully angry and extremely agitated Cheng Bi Yu huffs, "..Calm down?! Are you seriously telling me to calm down?! Do you even still want to keep your head?-" she dug her nails into the bark, "..I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown over here and you still have guts trying to persuade me?!-" her throat burned in a fit she found herself hissing quite frequently.

Cheng Bi Yu grits her razor sharp teeth, "Explain!-" she exploded her whiskers twitched uncomfortably, "...Before I lose it!-"

[[Loading avatar menu...]]