11.

Thank you guys for all the sweet comments and votes. Sorry it took me so long, well like forever to pull chapter 11 together. But.. I still have been writing a lot but I haven't really found an idea to keep y'all hooked and to keep reading. I have been writing a maximum ride novel titled: A Pair of Red Wings. Which I think is pretty good. That one is actually based off of a dream I had... Also, a teen wolf fan fiction titled: Back to Beacon Hills. I would appreciate it if you checked them both out...But I finally figured out a good idea for this lovely fan fiction so I hope y'all like it and keep commenting and voting. I love you all Thank you! ~Brownie272.
______________________________________________________________________

"Morning baby girl" Bryan whispered sliding his arms around me kissing my cheek.

The blankets were draped over us and I could feel the cool air conditioning on my hot skin but goosebumps shot down and across my body.

I smiled softly and my eyes were closed holding one of his hands as I tried to wake up.

"Morning handsome" I whispered flicking my bangs out of my eyes softly. We were spooning and I could feel his warmth all around me. I loved the fact that he was always so warm like that. I loved it that he was always there for me even for the little things.

His hand was on my chest holding my boobs softly. He was in his glory. I could tell just the way he was smiling into the back of my neck.

"Bryan. Baby.. I'm going to jump in the shower okay?" I whispered sliding out of his gentle touch. I kissed his forehead kneeling on the bed pulling back my hair away from his face trying to avoid the awkwardness and Bryan's slightly embarrassing yet super adorable sneezes.

He nodded and rolled over under our swirled blankets.

I chuckled silently as he instantly fell back asleep. I had grabbed my phone and shut myself in the bathroom alone and stripped down to bare skin before turning on the shower. I dropped my matching red & black lace bra and panties on the floor before I stepped into the shower. I pulled back the polka dot curtain and turned on the fan as the steam already clouded up the mirror. I finally got in the shower and sighed running my hands through my hair to get it wet. I rubbed in shampoo and conditioner, washed my face and body, rinsed and got out. It seemed like a snap and easy but no it was like 15 minutes.

I grabbed for the towel that was on the toilet when I got in and missed trying to search for it. I peeked my head out and looked for it. The door was cracked open when I could have sworn I shut it and steam was filing out of it into my cool bedroom. I grabbed a blue towel from the cabinet above the toilet and rapped it around me. I walked out into the bedroom where cold air nipped at my skin from my hot shower. The first thing I noticed that Bryan was up. My black cat was laying in his spot controlling the bed. I grabbed a pair of red and purple laced underwear and pulled them on my hips. The elastic snapped as they hit my hips and I snapped the matching "push-up" bra to me. I pulled an Aerosmith tank top over my head and a pair of dark blue short shorts. Mia used to call them booty shorts and refused to wear them. I still kind of laugh at her for that. No, I'm not a slut I just find those shorts comfortable and the bra came with the underwear so don't be putting labels on me. I can't stand people like that. I hate people like that. With a passion case closed.

I took the towel off my head and threw it on the bed in front of me. Warm arms slid around my waist hugging me softly. They were Bryan's. His head was laying on my upperback listening to me breathe and softly exhale relief.

His warm body was dressed in red and black plaid pajama pants and he was shirtless. His blonde hair was messy. Curls were in his eyes as he hugging me.

"Your so pretty" he whispered in my ear hugging me from behind not bothering by my wet hair or damp shoulders.

"Thank you" my cheeks were flushed in red and I spun around kissing his forehead.