19:

"Sit down" I ordered forcing him to relax

I instantly started shaking trying to choke out the story of what happened to Mia. What really happened.

"Okay.. Well, That night we were all at a race drinking and having a good time. That was when Bryan was still new to the family and you didn't trust his ass with anything he did, and him being around me made it all worse. So you and Vince took him into that alley and questioned him. No worries or anything because the 3 of you were safe and sound because you had the heart to believe Bryan wasn't a cop. So anyways Mia was back with me and we decided to go home. Slightly buzzed and not completely in love with the vodka I could drive home without any problem. Mia on the other hand was shit faced. So, we got in the car and giggled over maybe every little thing. I started driving and then this 1969 mustang came up revving the engine wanting to race. Of course Mia and I were down and raced the guy. Smoking him, I looked back past the cloud of dust and saw his car. That was when I lost control and hit another car in the left turn lane. I totaled the car and Mia died on impact. I can still remember her head hitting the dash. I mean obviously I walked away with minor injuries. But Mia died because of me. Not you. I killed Mia Dom it was an accident. It was all my fault she died. It wasn't your fault it was mine. And you think that I can get over things so easily. I've had this bottled up inside me for almost 7 years now. I'm not the sweet little girl that needs protecting" I explained almost crying.

Bryan had come up behind me and hugged me softly. His hands were on my hips listening to the story of Mia.

"Dom it is me. How are you?" Mia managed to basically mumble. I'm sure she remembers that with this kind of stuff Dom doesn't deal with very well.

Dom stood up, he didn't say anything. He looked at Bryan and literally pulled him aside. They trailed into the kitchen.

I looked at Letty raising my eyebrows. Honestly this wasn't going to end well and we both knew it. "Take them upstairs please. I don't want Casey to see this and don't want to deal with Mia right this second"

She simply nodded and lead them to the guest bedroom.

I trailed into the kitchen and hid behind the wall listening to the conversation

"So you told Shay to go out and look for her possessed cousin?" Dom asked leaning on the counter. He was staring at Bryan almost like a piece of meat.

"No. I didn't. You know how she is, I mean you grew up with this shit. And you think I wouldn't have told her to stop and give up on what's pulling her closer? I mean I did, but she took me with her. She didn't go alone Dom!" Bryan was already yelling trying to defend both me and himself. He stood on the other side of the island keeping his distance.

"Yeah well she shouldn't have gone at all" Dom said cracking his knuckles.

"Okay, so can I ask? What really happened to Mia, what can't you live with?" Bryan asked leaning over the counter top looking at him closely.

"The one thing Shay doesn't know is that I'm the one that killed Mia. She's right it was an accident but I'm the one that did it not her. I was beyond wasted and drove home, Letty was sitting next to me in the passenger seat. It was a straight shot home and I thought that it wouldn't be a big deal to drive that short of a drive. Shay and Mia had left a couple minutes earlier heading home. My eyes were glued to the road making sure I could get Letty home safe, but instead I missed the light crashing into Shay and Mia. The way Shay had explained it is wrong. Mia did die on impact but not because they ran into a tree" Dom explained his rubbed his forehead trying to figure out the story.