23:

SHAY'S POV:

Open road. That's how I like my drives. Quiet and just me. Unless of course I have something on my mind that makes me think and rethink about everything that has happened.

See I look back when Vince and his family was staying with us. Now, I feel bad for yelling and getting pissed at him like I did. It bothers me because when they left I didn't say anything to them, I just sat in my car listening to music as loud as it could go. But in my defense it was an Aerosmith Song. And I can't ever pass those up.

I held the Crome hand brake as the yellow stop light changed to red. A lime green viper pulled up next to me and revved it's engine.

"Damn! Look at that a babe on a bike that's so hot Charlie!" The driver leaned over into the steering wheel to look over his passenger to see me.

"Oh yeah. Dustin you bet you can get a piece of that?" The passenger asked googley eyed over my skill of driving a motorcycle.

He nodded quickly licking his lips like a hungry lion.

I was applying Chapstick quickly before the light changed and then stuffed it back into my pocket. Zipped it and looked over to my left. I raised my eyebrows pulling down the clear glass face mask of the helmet watching them basically drool all over themselves.

I blushed, couldn't help it. But only one person can stare at me the way they were. And we both know who it is. I simply threw up my hand and flipped them off. I watched the light as it flashed from red to green and I took off down the major road speeding like a brave crazy ass, you only see guys doing with a bike and a road.

I've got some unfinished business with Carson and I definitely want to kick Mia's ass for stabbing Casey. I turned into the driveway for an abandoned building where I found a purple classic car, restored from the last time that I saw it. Carson's. He's got some nerve putting it back together because I was originally going to shoot it up again so even more money floods from his wallet.

I kicked out the Crome stand that held the bike up and got off. I put the helmet on the handle bars, and started walking into the building.

"Mia. I wanted Toretto, not for you to come back alone with only a knife" Carson said throwing his arms into the air sarcastically.

Well, I'm right here and what could he passably want with me? I mean it's not like I'm that special or anything.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again. I stabbed her best friend and knowing her. She'll be here any minute" Mia mumbled kissing Carson softly. Holding him close she slowly ran a finger along his ear stroking the back of it.

"Ugh! Really? He's like 40 years old" I said crinkling my nose and crossed my arms tightly. "That's disgusting Mia! He's so old"

40 wasn't necessary old, but since Mia is half the age of him. That is beyond gross in my opinion.

"I told you" Mia mumbled licked her lips and casually walked over to me. She stood In front of me waiting for some kind of excuse or reason I was here. "So Shay what are you doing here ?"

"Well, first of all I thought Carson was dead and you aren't really Mia so.. Where's Mia Toretto not this white trash clone!" I yelled immediately shooting Carson.

I looked at the Mia fake and stared at her. "Where's Toretto?" I growled making it seem like I was actually going to kill her. I actually had a plan for her.

"Uh well, I actually don't know if you didn't kill Carson then we wouldn't have this problem" Mia said backing slowly.

I stepped closer to her. I got right up into her face "Your his right hand man. You know where all this shit is. Find her now!" I yelled snapping out my claws. Maybe I may have gotten a little to angry. But I have good reason. No worries.