13

"Let's go Toretto" the officer smirked opening the back door.

"Like I said last time. I don't like the cuffs digging into me" I sighed handing him my silver cuffs sarcastically and walked into the station. The officer grabbed my wrists harshly and pushed me into an room. A plain grey room with a table and two chairs in it. Grey walls, grey floors. And a big ass mirror on the wall to my left.

He patted me down quickly and touched my lower back close to my shorts.

"Why do u have a gun?" He asked. He seemed worried, like I was going to raid a police station. I mean come on I'm not that stupid. I sighed.

"Why does everyone ask that?" I asked throwing my hands up frustratingly. "I have my CPL"

He flicked his eyebrows like that was supposed to impress him. I wasn't trying to. He was the one trying to hit on me and try and get my number.

He sat me down and cuffed me to the table and went to grab a detective.

A woman, mid 30's. She was wearing a blue blazer, and black skinny jeans with a white tank top. Her hair was brown and curled. She sat down in front of me and stared.

I raised my eyebrows watching her, she pulled out a couple pictures and notes and stared at me thinking I was going to spill everything I know.

"So, do you know Bryan o'connor?" She asked leaning into the table pulling a picture of him from her folder.

I shook my head. "Never heard of him. Why?"

She sighed and tapped her nails on the table slightly. "Well, he was kicked off a few years ago due to helping a criminal" she explained. "Just wanted to know if u knew him"

Dom.

I shook my head again. Wondering, exactly why she wanted to know if I knew about him.

There was somewhat of an awkward silence between us and I obnoxiously was tapping my long black nails on the table watching her.

"So... What is it about your eyes that people think it's okay to abduct you?" She asked cutting the silence short, looking at a head shot of me. My teal eyes were wide and big in the picture.

I shrugged. "You tell me. Detective, your a cop. Why is it okay to abduct me?"

She pierced her lips and sighed "It's not. I'll make sure nothing like this happens again. I'll protect you from here on
out-"

Damn. Now that sounded like one hell of a speech. But I cut her off before she could go any further.

Her back was turned to me, looking into the mirror picking at her finger nails slightly.

"Well, thanks but I'm 22 years old. I can take care of myself. I'm not a child.. But I think that half your team could use some help putting the handcuffs on correctly" I smiled cutting her off and handing her the cuffs sarcastically they shut down there blue glow lights as they sat into her hands.

She just stared at me. Shocked. It looked like, I mean damn these are high tech, top of the line handcuffs, that shock you if you don't have a key and try to break out of them. Maybe they were just defective or something.

"Can you show me out? Are we done here? I need to get home before my lovely family starts worrying about me" I choked on my own words calling them lovely. It's so messed up.

I opened the door with her keycard that I grabbed from off her belt and the took my keys from the box outside the room.

The officer patted me down again, making sure i only had what I walked in with.