18:

Immediately I flinched throwing up my hands to block her defensive fly like punches. I could feel it. Her heart pumping out of her chest and all the heavy breathing. It reeked of anxiety and anger too.

But the one fhing I can't get out of my head is the fact that she said the real Mia is dead. She's not dead. I could feel it. The Mia we all know is right here. But how? I saw her life flash before her and my own eyes. The fact that she would never get married or have kids or grow old with someone watching life go by.

But she didn't. She didn't hit me, didn't do anything. She didn't even flinch at the fact of Carson almost going after her.

(I tend to get a little off track on somethings. It's just what I do) - ST

"Shay I'm sorry but you know I deserve this. I wouldn't be able live with myself after all the shit You went through. Dom thinks he's the cause of this. And you are no better. I can't watch my own flesh and blood tear themselves apart trying to figure out exactly what happened. Even after I told you how it all began...  I'm sorry" Mia cried holding a pistol close to her head, the right temple if we want to get technical.

"Whoa. Whoa. Honey. I'm not going to do that, I swear I don't want to fight I won't ask any questions. And all we wanted was to make sure you were okay... Mia honey give me the gun" I whispered trying to comfort her and talk her out of all of the things she was trying to do.

She nodded slightly. And started to slowly take the gun away from her head.

"Oh come on! Let her do it! She's not a value to you anyways! If you won't do it Yourself Mia I will!" Carson insisted pulling the mini silver gangster hand gun from his pocket.

"Don't do it Mia. Hand me the gun and ignore him. Your with me. Keep your eyes on me okay? Your doing so good already honey!" I smiled slightly. I swear I sounded like a new mom talking to her infant in that go-happy squeaky voice. And i would have killed anyone of those who talked to me like that... But, I felt as if Mia needed that right now.

She slowly pulled the gun from her head and handed it to me fighting with herself for the right decision.

"Good" I breathed taking the gun from her hands. I put it in my pants and looked back at Carson. "Give me my money before anyone gets hurt" I growled aiming my shot gun at one of his boy workers.

"Ehh shoot him, I don't need him anyways... But You won't do it. You don't have the balls to do it" he laughed. Snorting through his nose watching me carefully. He pulled the trigger of his own gun and sent a silver bullet to be buried in Mia's calf.

I pressed the trigger and shot the guy in the leg, livable but still just as painful.

I loaded the gun and aimed it at Carson changing directions from the guy to him. I promised Bryan I could do this on my own. I promised him I can take care of myself. He doesn't need to protect me every second of the day and here's my chance. I pressed the trigger and sent the bullet flying into his shoulder.

"I wouldn't do it? Oh wow. I guess that it wasn't me that pulled the trigger then right?" I smirked slinging the gun over my shoulder holding the strap.

"Mia are you okay?!" I asked sinking to the ground to her aid as she grabbed her leg trying to squeeze out the bullet. "Don't- don't do that"