2:

Three years later
Location: Hazard County, Georgia

"Can I drive?" Bryan asked leaning through the window as I sat in the black 2014 Lamborghini with my hands dangling loosely over the steering wheel.

"Depends. Can you beat me?" I smiled betting him. I pointed over to the car garage that was lit up.

I was thinking a foot race. But I think Bryan had been thinking something else.

"You just wanna hand me the keys?" He asked opening the drivers door trying to slid inside.

I sighed and scooted over into the passenger seat allowing him sit in the drivers. Bryan started her up and listened to her purr like a cat longing for attention.

Bryan drove. Shifted every couples seconds hitting the freeway at 125 mph

"Okay this will work." I whispered as he pulled me onto him. I was in his lap kissing him as he pushed down harder on the gas pedal. My heeled boots were on the floor along with my phone. This wasn't what I had in mind but okay I guess it work. It ended up the same way so far. So I suppose I'm happy and I'm sure that Bryan is too.

American lights flashed in the Review mirror.

"Oh shit!" He mumbled slowly coming to stop as the gage needle was falling.

Okay so my last thought wasn't like spot on.

I slid off of Bryan sitting back in the passenger seat. I looked at him slightly smiling hoping we won't get arrested.

"Alright you two. Now freeze!" An over excited cop yelled pointing his loaded pistol at the car. Manly at Bryan but at the both of us.

I sighed stepping out of the car slamming it shut. An orange car came speeding around the corner wheels spitting up dust. I watched the sherif jump as the car came closer.

"Sherif Roscoe. Don't you think you should let this kids go? I mean there just like the Duke boys. I was in the field there and they weren't do anything. Just driving" A squeaky voiced deputy had said standing next to Bryan and I.

Two country boys climbed out of the car through the windows sitting on the door listening to Roscoe try to bust them for just about anything he could think of.

"You Duke boys are in a lot of trouble. Speeding and scaring me" Roscoe yelled walking over to the Orange car.

"What a minute! Sherif Roscoe" I spoke up leaning on my car I started walking over to the Orange car. But Bryan grabbed me by the shoulder

"Shay. We're already in trouble. Don't make it worse, because if I land you a spot in jail Dom will kill me!" Bryan whispered squeezing my hand. "We don't have time to be arrested. There's a load waiting for us at 8:00. We need to be there"

I glanced over at the dash clock reading 5:00pm and sighed heavily. But still stuck to my rebellious self. "Your throwing these two in jail for scaring you? Your a cop. Expect to be scared shit-less sometimes"

Bryan sighed dangling his head through the gap of his arms that were loosely hung over the steering wheel. He knew where this was going to go. Jail. Only because he has been in this kind of situation.

The blonde smiled at me. I was trying to save his ass, and it wasn't really working.

"Just forget what i said I'm sorry. It was nice meeting y'all." I sighed and stepped back out of Sherif Roscoe's reach of silver handcuffs. I got back in my car with Bryan and buckled up. We sped off causing the deputy to stumble backwards. Now we basically just put our tickets on those country boys. Oh well I guess. I mean we weren't being chased so I guess that's all that matters really. Bryan and I were back on track of catching up with Dom making this load ours.

"So, you think these will come in handy at one point?" I asked shaking the rattling two pairs of handcuffs between my fingers and the sherif's two pistols.

"Shay! I definitely think these will work at one point" Bryan smiled we were back where we started hopefully we don't get pulled over again.

I smiled then frowned instantly seeing the pressure in his eyes of this gig then snapped my vision back to the window.

"What's wrong?" Bryan asked noticing I was silently sitting in the seat looking out the black tinted window. He put a hand on my leg causing me to jump even after he spoke.

"Nothing. I'm just-" I had cut myself off flipping my bangs out of my eyes. "Nothing" I insisted that I was fine.

I had no problem keeping my emotions bottled up. It just didn't bother me like others. For example Mia. She is my cousin, I just miss the old times. It's sucks. It's not the same because Mia died 3 years ago just before Bryan came along. It sucks because the Sunday Barbecues aren't the same anymore. Everything had changed. Even me. It shaped me into a better person.

Bryan sighed putting his eyes back onto the road he had his arm on the center council numb I guess you could say.

I exhaled heavily searching for his hand. I squeezed It leaning on him. "I'm just nervous. I keep thinking something like this going to go wrong. I know something is going to go wrong and I feel that it will land us all in jail. Dom's been in jail twice. I can't be the reason why he's there again"

"Shay. Your not going to be. Okay? Are you ready to do this?" Bryan asked as I was already starting to unbuckle.

The glory of having a topless car was great for these kinds of things. I stood up and stuffed one of the pistols into my shorts for easy access.

"Shay. You ready?" Dom asked his voice was fuzzy due to using walky-talkies that way we can't be tracked.

"Yeah. Let's go"