12:

Date: June 25th 2015
Dinner time

'So, you tell me Bryan. Was that not the right thing to do to save your ass yesterday?" I asked pacing back and forth in the room we shared. Bryan sat in my black office chair watching me freak out.

"Well, yeah it was the right thing but now he's going to come after you too" he said grabbing my wrist making me look at him.

"You know I don't like that" I said trying to pull away from him.

I don't know what is it about that but I hate it when people grab me like that. I just get so like angry with it and I guess that there's not really a story behind it. I just don't like people grabbing my wrists.

"And, I guess that's a price I'm going to have to pay to protect the guy I love Bryan" I said yanking my hand away out of his grasp.

"I'm supposed to protect you. I'm supposed to save you and keep you out of trouble. I'm supposed to take care of you Shay" he insisted pulling me into his lap.

I sighed as he brushed back my bangs out of my eyes.

His hands her on my hips looking up at me.

"We're supposed to take care of each other" I whispered. He took his hands away from my hips and held my face in his hands and cupped my cheeks making me look at him.

"I can't let you get hurt Toretto. I don't know what I would do with myself if you got hurt, because of me" he whispered holding my hand softly. His thumbed rubbed my hand as we sat in somewhat silence.

See he always had a way to shut me up. I loved when he rubbed my hand like that.

Our foreheads were touching and he was staring at my eyes. I blinked slowly and brushed his cheeks with my eye lashes.

"I love you O'Connor. But I can take care of myself" I whispered looking at his reactions closely.

He nodded and smiled chuckling. "I know". He pressed his lips to mine harshly. He didn't mean any hurt much by it but I understood the twinkle in his eyes.

He dug his nails into my lower back as I sat on his lap in the office chair in front of my desk. I pulled my hair back slightly getting it off my shoulders. I rapped my arms around his neck and kissed him more passionately. The kiss became sloppier as he kissed my neck and chest not bothering by my blue sweatshirt. That shirt was originally Bryan's which I stole. Hey no harm done though which is good I guess.

"Wait... baby... Wait" I mumbled breaking the kiss. I looked into his eyes and smiled lightly. "We can pick this up after dinner okay?"

I softly kissed his cheek and got off his lap. I took his hand and pulled him downstairs. I could smell Dom's amazing hamburgers just by walking down the stairs.

Bryan kissed my forehead and had walked outside where Dom, Casey, Letty, Han, Scott and Vince were. Yes, Vince was back in town for a few days with Rosa and Nico to catch back up with Dom and I.

I leaned over the counter looking at all the foods. Letty's potato salad (I won't eat it), Vince's home made apple pie moonshine, my homemade pasta salad, and Mia's chocolate chip cookies. Yes, I made them because Letty can not cook for the life of her. And I'm the only one that knows how to make them exactly the way Mia can.

Vince leaned over the counter across from me drinking a beer. He smiled at me slightly and handed me his beer. "Can you hold this?"

I nodded taking it from him watching him pick at all the food. "You better watch it or you got Grace tonight Vincey"