27:

A knock echoed slightly after the doorbell rang.

I ran to the front door my heels clicking as i shuffled across the wood floor.

A handsome looking man smiled at me. He leaned on the open door staring in at me waiting to be let in. blonde hair and blue eyes. He wore a great smile and also, a black tshirt and blue jeans along with black converse hightop tennis shoes.

"Bryan? What are you doing dork?" I smiled crossing my arms leaning on my hip slightly almost living.

"I forgot my key" he laughed keeping a straight face with me. "I told you, you'd look hot in that dress!"

That set me off, oh my gosh was I blushing! My cheeks were beet red as I stared at him. "thanks babe, but your keys are in your pocket"

I laughed shoving my hand into his front pocket finding his set of car keys where the house key now belonged.

"I guess so. I just wanted to see what you looked like rushed. and I was definitely right" he smiled hugging me slightly kissing my lips without any struggle.

I raised an eyebrow, I'm hoping he meant some good. I hope I look hot to him. I know he thinks highly of me, as do i of him. which is all that matters.

"So, Mr. Bryan O'Connor where are you taking me tonight?" i just had to ask. i hope its outback or something casual like that, as much as I want to go somewhere fancy, I don't want him to go over the top with things. no that he's going to or anything but... I don't know...

"Well thats only for me to know and for you to enjoy Ms. Shaylyn Toretto" he winked taking my hand leading me back into the apartment.

Shaylyn? Oh honey please, no one calls me that. not even Dom calls me that! I don't have a problem with it, honestly i think its cute when he calls me that but its just weird.

"Ugghhh Bryan!" I sighed fixing my hair, pushing a curl or two behind my ear. I followed him upstairs where he changed clothes in our new room. He laughed at me and tore of his T-shirt pulling it over his head exposing his muscles and abs and slipped into a long sleeved black button-up and wore dark blue jeans. He fixed his hair gelling it back slightly and looked at me putting his wallet and phone into his pocket.

"Ready?" he asked taking my hand as he lead me downstairs to grab my purse.

I nodded slightly and smiled as he pulled me downstairs to the door. I grabbed my keys and waited for him outside in the hall. He slowly followed a smile on his face, taking my hand we walked to the elevator and hit the down button.

"Why isn't it working?" i muttered hitting the button again trying to open up those big metal doors growing fairly impatient.

A women, mid twenties maybe twenty five at the most if we want to get technical shut herself out of her apartment and wandered down the stairs to meet us at the flight below. "Elevator's Broken, there's usually a sign" she smiled trying to fix her tied up hair. "I'm Pepper, I live in 6B . My neighbors across the hall decided to blow it up" she laughed walking down the stairs with us.

She wore a pink tank top and a cream and pink cardigan with black leggings and black boots. holding her big purse to her side looking at me as we walked.

"We live in 5D. well be moving in tomorrow for good" I smiled glancing at Bryan slightly shooting him a look that expressed basically that i didn't want to be the one talking with her.

See I say that now, that I don't like people and am not very good with meeting new friends and neighbors but watch, Pepper and i will probably turn up as great friends that meet up for coffee and drink with each other here and there.