22:

Okay so hey guys, this chapter's going to be short. Just to let you know lol.

CASEY'S POV:
"Morning guys" Bryan smiled holding a mug full of milk chocolate colored coffee. He sat next to me.

Oh my god look at those muscles... Shay is so damn lucky to have him. It scared the living shit outta me, I'm supposed to cover for her and literally just sitting by him is killing me. It's eating my heart out. I promised her and I swear to god I going to blow it.

"Where's shay? I didn't see her this morning. She wasn't in bed when I got up" he mumbled slipping his coffee.

Of course. Here we go. I bit my lip and twirled my finger into a thin strand of my hair. Any means necessary to shut myself up. I'm a bad liar. A really bad one, every little thing tends to eat me up inside when it comes to secrets.

"Uhh. I got up this morning and I think she was in the garage fixing her car. The blue one but if she's not in there I'm not sure where she is" I insisted sipping my water, I tried so hard to drown my lies in drinking.

Shay told me to write all this down and I'm forgetting most of it. Lol. I'm trying to figure out what else happened. Uhh, well Rome finally butted in and saved my ass from nearly throwing the entire plan away.

"Yeah bry check in the garage. Doesn't hurt to look" Rome smiled pushing him away.

Oh my god that smile. I blushed once he caught me staring.

Bryan's crinkled his eyebrows and wondered out into the garage in search of shay.

I knew what he was thinking 'I can't lose her again'. I need a relationship like that. I want one like that.

Once he left Rome immediately was leaning over the counter almost whispering. "What the hell was that!?"

"I don't know I panicked" I whispered but kinda yelled at him.

"Well, what happens when he finds out that shay's car is in the garage shiny and untouched and she's not there? What then? He's going to find out Case" he said trying to not let Dom and letty hear us.

"Then let's go find her. Back her up" I insisted already standing up.

I hear the squeak of the door as Bryan walked in. Wonderful.

"Shay wasn't in there. But Scott's bike is gone.. Where is she?" Bryan said playing those FBI cards with me.

"She is..... Going after Mia. To kill her and find the really one" I said sighing immediately after. It was seriously eating me up inside.

"And you let her go?" He asked grabbed his keys off the counter. "Dom's going to kill me for this" without another word, he walked out and slid into the driver's seat of the car. Starting it up and drove off down the road in search of Mia's last known location.. The school.

"Might as well follow him" Rome said looking at me. I slid out of the seat and ran to his car where we followed Bryan down the road.