9:

( * THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE SHORT * it just explains Bryan telling the team that Shay is okay and is coming back home soon * can skip if you like * )

"Letty! Dom! Shay answered! She's okay!" Bryan smiled almost falling down the stairs.

Letty jumped it was quiet as she made lunch with Dom.

Without Shay being there it was just so boring. So quiet. So different. They all seemed to hate it.

"really? She's coming home?" Letty asked. She dropped the green towel on the counter and walked over to Bryan making him show her the evidence of Shay coming home. For sure.

"When?" Dom jumped in he was leaning on the counter "helping" Letty cook.

"Today. I think" he answered for sure? That was only a possibility he wasn't for sure. Set in stone sure that shay was coming home. It was still iffy but she did tell him she'd try to be home tonight.

"That's great, we should tell Han and Scotty" Letty insisted she grabbed the phone off the wall and dialed in a number.

Scott was his name but Scotty just came along more easily. Shay came up with that nickname. They were so close! Still are.

Dom smiled slightly, that's a first. The first time Bryan has seen him smile anyway. It was kinda shocking to him and Letty because Shay had been gone for a while. It was really a smile but it was can be grouped as one for Dom's part.

She was coming home to be with them again. To be in Bryan's arms once again to have her right by his side again.

He seemed overjoyed about the news but showed no emotion. Like the situation changed him with her not being home. Having to put up with Dom and Shay not being there to tell him to lay off made him stronger it seemed, he kinda became a more braver person.

Letty smiled talking with Scott and Han then hung up the phone. She looked at Dom sharing an uncommon glance that has been happening a lot lately then back at the lettuce she was slicing.

Bryan sighed "I'm going to go outside. Catch some air"

Where can you find him? Sitting on the hood of Shay's car waiting for her to come home.