Epilogue

So, I find myself still writing in my journal. Every day. I haven't found anything cure wise on my anxiety and insomnia but, I have looked into the werewolf stuff here and there.

And by that, I have notebooks full of notes and facts about it. It makes me look insane because I have know idea what I am. Bryan looks at me sometimes like I'm Crazy but he understands what the problem actually is. I find that it's getting old in a way because that is what my life is surrounded around now. Oh and somehow that Scott contacted me and said we needed to meet. I blew it off, I've gone this far I don't think I need help.

But, as a good part of my life Bryan and I are happy and living on our own fairly well. Buying food on a normal basis is sort of a struggle for us because Bryan and I both work here and there now to where we just kind of forget to buy food to stock the cabinets and refrigerator. What else could I tell you... Letty & Dom's wedding was beautiful it was so fun. I don't think I've ever seen Dom smile that much in one night in forever it was amazing to see Letty make him that happy. She looked beautiful and I think I took way too many pictures for them. Just another hobby I guess. Casey and Rome are living together now, Casey works at this popular boutique on the comer down the main strip of town. Rome works with Bryan at the auto shop where Bryan first started when he was undercover and detective Bryan O'Connor, when we were barely on a first name basis.

Anyways, I finally got to relax here and there on the beach watching Nico and Vince play with the frisbee in the ocean smiling and laughing.

I'm finally happy. I'm getting married! To the best guy in the world. I'm living on my own with him. My brother's happy. My best friend from 4th grade still stays tied to my hip and I have Mia back. My cousin I lost from a car accident years ago and she's alive and well. I have her back. That makes it a hundred times better I all ways. I've made tons of enemy's along the way, but at least I have the guts to get into a car.