5:

I was happy to be home after a long night at the police station. I glanced over at the clock once Bryan shut the door silently and locked it behind us.

2:30 am.

Okay it was late an I was exhausted. I just wanted to sleep. I needed sleep. I slid my arms around Bryan for an unexpected lazy hug and closed my eyes waiting for him to let me go and go to bed with me or something.

He took me in his arms and held me walking up the stairs.

I smiled slightly watching him bring me to our room.

Bryan sat me down and handed me one of his t-shirts. It was big on me due to my naturally twig, yet curvy like body.

I pulled it over my head and took off my shorts. I crawled under the covers watching Bryan change.

He pulled off his black T-shirt reveling first an "arrow" then an eight back and then finally his bright blue eyes that caught me staring.

I instantly looked away hiding my shame in my pillow. I pulled the blankets up closer to my chins over my shoulder waiting for a kiss on my forehead or a hug.

Bryan smiled and pulled the covers that way he could lay down. He covered himself up and hugged me. Holding me as we fell were just about to fall asleep together. But it was Bryan who had broken the sweet silence.

"Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I know that your brother still holds a grudge with me" he whispered holding my hand.

I nodded. As much as I would hate having long silky hair in my face all night. Bryan, it doesn't seem to faze him. Like it was his job to be there. He seems to like my hair in his face smelling like coconut as we slept. He seemed to enjoy sleeping right next to me. Having me in his arms all night. To be able to dream with me. But, I guess what's wrong with that?

Bryan fell asleep and as did I soon after. His cute quiet snoring in my ear. His warmth dancing with my cold-ish body.
<^>

I yawned and stretched before looking around the room. I was laying with my red covers over me. Bryan was right next to me still fast asleep and I'm sure the others were as well. I took the blankets off of me and slipped out of Bryan's arms carful not to wake him. I grabbed my phone and started for the kitchen. I looked at the clock on the wall.

10:23 am.

I poured myself a glass of water remembering where everything was quickly. I mean I live here. I sipped the water and felt my dizziness from the headache lessen. I looked at the photos on the fridge, the ones Bryan had took from me last night. There was one photo with Dom, Vince, Mia, Letty, and two other guys. Then saw one with just Dom and Letty. I noticed another photo sticking out from behind the fridge. I pulled it and gasped. It was a picture of Dom and I he had his arm around me. We were standing in the backyard. I wore a yellow summer dress like I used too. I looked away from the picture to see if there were any more, and there was. This one was taken outside Dad's shop, I was in a piggy back position on Dom's back. Mia was on one side of us, Vince and Letty were on the other. Tears formed in my eyes. I wish things could be like that again. Like before Mia got sick. I heard the usual creaking sound of the old house behind me when someone walked in a certain spot. And still managed to flicker my eyes away from the photo's I was holding in my hand to Dom's figure in the doorway. He looked at the photo's then at me

"Why are you looking through these?" He asked as if I wasn't supposed to be. He took them from me and stuck them back on the fridge.

I sighed leaning on the counter and didn't answer still sipping on my water.

"Letty said to put more of Mia's photos in the back because she's not here anymore. I didn't want to be stuck remembering of how she died. Because of me" Dom sighed wiping the sleep and almost tears away from his eyes.