3:

Okay so the gig was basically a bust. I mean we made out with money and those car parts that were supposed to go to England but I guess now there ours!

"Bryan can you hand me that bottle?" I asked pointing to the Faygo pop sitting on the small table.

He handed me the plastic bottle and grabbed my face softly between his thumb and index finger kissing my lips softly. Almost barely.

I sat on the counter and thanked him "Why can't you and I just run away together?" I asked sighing heavily looking at an old photo of Bryan and I. I was in his arms like a bride and groom position and he was holding me. I had really dark brown hair like a black almost back in the day. It's gotten lighter due to the summer sun and aging. I haven't noticed it really. Been to busy dealing with these cars at the garage, trying to stay afloat with Dad's car shop.

Bryan sighed and took the picture from me pinning it back up on the fridge.

"Dom and I are going to go to Beachies. You two want anything?" Letty asked handing me a beer.

I looked at Bryan cracking it open then the both of us shook our heads.

Dom kissed my forehead and walked out to his car waiting for Letty.

"He still doesn't like him honey" She whispered in my ear hugging me

I loosely returned her hug and shrugged "Ya. I don't care. He knows it" I smiled and let her go walking out the door.

I heard the shiny blue car rev up and drive away.

"It's just you and I now" Bryan smiled taking my hand lifting me up on the counter

"I guess so" I laughed and hugging him my arms loosely wrung around his neck.

He leaned into me and held my lower back rubbing me up and down. His head was in my chest as I played with his hair.

Bryan hugged me more tightly he accepted my kiss and continued kissing me.

I pulled his grey sweatshirt off and ran my fingers down his muscly biceps. I tipped my head back and allowed him kiss my neck as he threw his sweatshirt across the kitchen.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Bryan what was that?" I mumbled in between forgetting to breathe and having to worry about someone walking in on us.

Of course! That's why I don't count my blessings. Because it always ends up happening.

The door was literally knocked down scaring the living hell out of me.

I jumped back almost hitting my head on the wall cabinets. Almost.

A big group of armed men in black clothes letters on their backs labeled COPS.

Just wonderful!

I looked at Bryan and was frozen I didn't move. I was so paranoid I was going to be shot. I don't know why I just had that feeling that something was going to happen.

I squeezed his hand watching the FEDS destroy me house. "Don't let me go okay?"

Next thing I knew I was simply grabbed and pulled away from the counter and Bryan.

I was pushed into a black & white 2012 charger and had the back passenger door slammed on me. Bryan to follow.

I sighed heavily and laid my head on the window. So much for fighting back I guess.

What are Dom and Letty going to think?

What the hell of a situation am I in?!