21:

"Casey, what happened ?" Rome asked he was leaning on the counter watching her spoon a bite of cereal struggling.

"Uhh, well I tripped walking into the bathroom and fell on one of Shay's curling iron burning my stomach" she said putting the spoon in her mouth. Damn lying had really become her best friend. It was great for me anyways.

"Well let me look at it. Maybe I can help" he smiled taking a a seat next to her.

"No, that's okay I got it pretty well with Shay this morning" she said trying to push him away.

"C'mon Case. Let me see it. I want to help" he insisted and almost immediately Casey sighed obeying him. She pulled up my ACDC tshirt she was wearing and unwrapped her stomach slowly peeling off the gauze from her tanned skin. "You didn't burn it, you were stabbed. Who stabbed you? Why'd you lie?"

Casey blew air through her lips and looked at him.

"Your protecting Shay aren't you? Where is she?" Rome asked pushing and pushing the whereabouts of me.

Casey grabbed his face and kissed
him. Harshly pushing her lips into his obviously trying to change the subject.

"Casey, where is Shay?" Rome asked almost choking on her enjoying the kiss.

"I can't. Rome, I told her I wouldn't tell. I know that's like kindergarten shit but I promised I wouldn't say anything" she said trying to stand up from the chair. "You can not tell Dom or Bryan. She'll kill me if they come running after her"

"Where is she?" Rome nodded slightly already halfway out the door,

"At the school, looking for Mia" she mumbled trying to not let Dom or Letty or even Bryan know what the plan was

He nodded. "You and I. We're going, I've already got a plan"

Casey smiled pulling on a pair of combat boots.

"I'm taking you out on a date when all this is over. I promise" he winked and laughed before running out to his car to come find me.

Oh my god she thought. He honestly likes me? He's for real taking me out? I can't wait! We couldn't take the smile off her face even if she wanted to.