17:

"Can you tell me where we're going ?" I sighed looking out the water spotted window. I glanced back at him expecting an answer.

I mean I knew where we were going, I just don't remember this. This doesn't look anything like before. I mean, that building wasn't there before, and I swear to god this street was bumpier and filled with potholes.

"I don't know, are you going to tell me how those stitches healed" he asked gripping the steering wheel watching the road as we disobeyed the speed limit and were over it by thirty.

"Where in the hell did that come from?" I asked staring at him.

"When you started hiding things from me! When in the hell did you get a gun?" He yelled but still somehow kept his cool. He has never actually like yelled at me. He's raised his voice, but hasn't actually yelled at me. Like he was now.

"First of all, you know about my guns. Don't start acting like Dom.. And second of all, I haven't hid anything from you at all" I said holding my head up in my hands. "You tell me your the detective am I lying to you? Would I lie to you?"

He shook his head sarcastically and his mouth was open slightly like he had a comeback. But did not.

I laughed through my nose, snorting almost. And looking out the window because there wasn't anything he could say to slam me.

"Maybe I should just tell Dom how much you fucked up over the time that he's been out of the picture" he said his eyes narrowed into slits as his grip tightened on the wheel and he stepped harder onto the gas, the faster we went climbing the MPH ladder.

Here we go. That's what I was waiting for. I shook my head slightly looking out the window still. I slowly looked over at him and stared.

"I promise you. If you tell Dom, I will kick your ass. Boyfriend or not, Bryan" I spat staring at him. "You know I will"

"You won't hurt me" he said gripping the wheel harder.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged breathing out softly. I stared out the window watching the buildings and cars pass by. I picked at my finger nails and the rips in my jeans ignoring Bryan's every word and sitting next to him in a silence.

"All I asked is how your stitches healed. You had to blow it out of proportion?" Bryan asked after about a half an hour of silent driving.

I sighed crossing my arms "No. I didn't blow it out of proportion I just said where did that come from! And you think I know how they healed in a snap? I have no fucking idea Bryan!" I yelled I nearly spit on him on how close I was to him.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I didn't think of that. I just jumped to conclusions, you know how I am" he sighed trying to hug me. "Baby come here" he pulled me into him and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry"

I chuckled slightly, sliding into him on the bench seat. "You know, it's going to take a lot to make it up to me"

He nodded slowly, biting his lip in that cute adorable way that always seems to make me melt. "I know. It pissed you off. I get it. I'll make it up to you honey, I promise"

I smiled slightly and sat back up. I watched him park and unbuckle.

"let me take care of Carson, can you grab Mia and try and fix her" I insisted already getting out of the car. I grabbed my pistol and shut the passenger door.