25:

Red and blue lights sparkles through the night sky as maybe three or four cars came into view.

"Ready?" Bryan asked he was smiling sliding into the drivers seat starting the car.

"Yeah just let me do this. I forgot something" I sighed sucking in a breathe.

I know I'm actually going to talk to the cops. That's like basically putting my life on the line. But, I have good reason.

"Shay. What are you doing I can't back you up anymore I'm not on the force" Bryan yelled trying to pull me back.

I looked back and him and nodded slightly both to ensure I'd be fine and that I knew all about the situation.

"What is she doing?" Mia asked from the back seat.

Bryan shrugged watching me slowly walk over to the 2013 challenger squad car. And awkwardly waited for the detective to turn around.

She had brown hair, and Hazel eyes. Wearing a CAPD bullet proof vest under her blue jean jacket. She smiled slightly once she spun around "Shay Toretto.. Who knew you'd be behind all of this" sarcasm was laced around her words.

I smiled slightly once the other cop, Ryan and Espo as I remember held my wrists tightly starting to cuff me.

Bryan started to lunge at us from the car to come save us. He leaned on the hood with his arms crossed loosely, watching.

"Thanks again. Finally was able to catch this guy. I can't believe it was him too" she sighed almost ashamed of being on the force with Carson.

I nodded slightly and watched for Espo and Ryan to get off of me.

Detective Barnes waved at Bryan as an okay to let me slide for just today. And he smiled slightly unfolding his arms and waited for me to get into the car. 

Everything seemed good. I got Mia back,

Mia's alive. I actually have Mia back. That's insane. But what am I going to say to Dom? Oh Mia's alive? Of course that will work. Definitely!

"Bryan, what are we going to do?" I mumbled trying to figure out a good explanation for Dom.

"I dont know" he mumbled staring at the open road.

I sighed.. A good hour passed by and we pulled our car into the garage.

"Here we go" i mumbled pushing open the door to the house leading into the kitchen.

I was holding Mia's hand trying to ignore the fact that the first thing I saw was Dom.

"What was this to you? Revenge? Shay just tell me the goddamn truth already" Dom yelled looking coldly into my eyes. He pushed himself off from leaning on the counter.

"You think this is some kind of joke don't you? I know that Mia is still here Dom! Mia never died in the car crash! You think that I don't think about that everyday? Mia cannot be gone Dom, because she's right here" I mumbled

"Sweetie. Let's not do this right now, don't fight okay. Trust me, okay would I lie to you?" Bryan butted him he was standing next to Dom actually taking his side for once. For once they agreed on something. I hope that stays.

"Then who is it Bryan? Why did Carson want me dead? Why is everyone turning against me like it's all some sort of game?!" I yelled back finally standing my ground. I jingled from the unbuckled belt on my leather jacket as I moved my hands and body around with each and every word I said.

"Mia is that really you?" Letty asked pushing herself off of the counter walking over to her.

"Letty? Oh my gosh!" She chirped immediately hugging her

"We're not turning against you. No one is. This is my fault. Carson was my fight and I let you get into the middle of it" Bryan said pulling me in hugging me tightly.

"Okay. I know. Don't worry about it" I mumbled returning the hug. "I'm just glad we got Mia back"

I sighed at first, then brought my own spirits up by smiling slightly and met up with Mia and Letty.

"Can we finally have that cup of coffee and catch up?" I asked hugging them.

Casey and Rome stood next to Dom watching us. She held Rome's hand softly and smiled.

"When did that happen?" I laughed motioning to the handholding between Rome and Casey.

Casey smiled and walked over to me hugging me tight. "I'm glad your okay too honey".

I laughed and found myself holding Bryan's hand again. He hugged me from behind and managed to pull me outside were we ate dinner. Finally my family is back together.

I sat down and looked back at Dom and Bryan expecting them to sit down next to me.

"Hey Bryan. I gotta ask you something" Dom asked cocking his head motioning to go inside to talk for a second.

"I actually have to ask you something too... But, sure. What's up?" He smiled leaning on the counter in the quiet kitchen looking across to him.

"Well, I don't know. I, want to ask Letty to marry me. I just don't know a good set time" Dom explained fumbling with a small shiny silver ring.

"Dom, just ask her. Don't worry about it. The more you worry the more you'll wuss out" Bryan explained almost laughing at the way he coached Dom with those life problems of his.

"Thanks. Look, I know we out each other through hell the last couple years but I do think of you like a brother Bry" Dom smiled slightly pulling him in for a bro hug.

"I love you like a brother too Dom" he mumbled trying to to get soft with the brotherly love. "But I want your approval on something..."

Dom nodded slightly putting the ring back into the box and into his pocket where all at the same time answered Bryan.

Finally!! I finally get to see that there getting along! I'm so utterly happy that they finally, after all of these years are getting along. It can't get any better than this.
__________________________________________________________________________________
A.N:

• Okay so it seems that Letty and Dom are getting married... What are the thoughts of that? Will it last? It could go both ways honestly.
- I think they should have a small-ish wedding. But, Letty's dress has to be this ballgown ivory and sparkles with a sweetheart neckline.
- Should Dom be in black or ivory ?
- What should their colors be? (One or two)

• What do you think about Mia being alive? Do you think Shay took it okay? I do.

• How do you think Bryan took shay's supernatural abilities with her being a werewolf last chapter? I think he took it pretty well I guess with him being a mellow character.