1.lap

(Y/n:your name )
(Y/l/n: your last name)

*******************************
Your pov
While I was waiting for the band to get ready I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram I felt something un-zip so I got my back off the couch.

I put my hand on my back and it was my tight black dress starting to un-zip , I got the zipper and tried to zip it up but I had no luck so I started to walk to Victoria's room.

I knocked on the door loudly "Vic, are you in there I need help with something" she didn't answer so I knocked again,but quietly this time "Amore,hello are you there?" I was about to knock again until you heard footsteps getting closer to the door.

Someone opened the door,it was Vic "Sorry amore I was doing something" ,"Oh it's ok,I needed help with something" "What is it?" " Can you help me zip up the zipper please ,I didn't expect it to zip down" ,"Of course,come here" you do what she says and I move my hair to my left shoulder.

She zips up my dress and then she pecks your neck "Thank you amore" "No problem cucciolo now lets go and get the boys" we both go downstairs and see the boys "Hey guys" damiano says "Hi ,we should get going now " "Yes let's go" Victoria replies.

We get in the car and now we're on our way *I forgot to put this but you guys are going on the Jimmy Fallon show * a hour passed and we're there, we get inside the building and I have to sit in the waiting room or whatever it's called cause I'm not performing.

There's a screen where I could see Måneskin perform I felt something touch me, so I flinched and I turned around, it was Vic " VICTORIA YOU FUCKING SCARED ME" "sorry, sorry I didn't mean to" "it's ok" "I gotta go now we're gonna perform now,ok? I will see you soon".

She gives me a kiss and I kiss her back and then she turns around and starts walking to the stage , I yell "GOOD LUCK" ,she giggles and grabs her bass and starts walking on the stage , I turn around so I could see the screen and Jimmy Fallon says "and now every body has been waiting for these people,and now I may present you MÅNESKIN".

Beggin' starts playing and I just sit there in the chair and start dancing ,after there done with beggin', mammamia comes on and again I just sit there and start dancing, after there done they start talking to Jimmy Fallon and he just starts asking questions.

After a little bit jimmy says " ok now we have another person coming with us too" , the crowd gets loud plus I start to get ready to get on stage,"now every body let's get some noise for y/n l/n", I start to walk on stage and wave to everyone,I sit next on the first cushion and Victoria is on my right.

"Hi" I said very excited "hello y/n how are you you seem very excited " " well yes I am very excited because I have been a big fan of you ever since you first started this show but anyways,how are you" "well I am very good thanks for asking,and thanks for being a big fan for a long time I was very excited to see you too", I smile and he starts asking me questions too.

After he's done asking me questions he starts to ask the band questions again , I was just sitting there until I felt something ,my face went to a smile to a serious face and I mumbled to myself "fuck", I knew it was my dumb fucking zipper , and the closest person to me right now was Victoria.

I turn my head and I whisper "Vic" ,Vic turns her head and replies "what" ,"my zipper got un-zipped again ,can you help me zip it up again please" you whispered back "of course come here" she pats her lap, my eyes widened but I just got on her lap.

She pulled my hair to the side and zipped up my tight dress, I whisper "thank you amore" "no problem" , I was about to get off until Vic pulled my hips,I turned my head to her because I just got very confused, I whispered "what are you doing?" ,She whispered back "you're not leaving me amore ,your staying here on my lap", "but" I whispered back "no buts you are staying on my lap" Vic whisper yelled.

For the rest of the show I stayed on Vic's lap of course and the rest were just talking to Jimmy ,after the show was done all of you guys waved bye to the people and went into the dressing room , everyone went into the dressing room while I was taking off my makeup.

When I was done taking my makeup off , I went into the dressing room and saw Vic sitting in a chair on her phone,I walked to her and put my legs over her hips and she looked up "hey bella" " hiii" you replied," thanks for helping me pull up the zipper" "no problem", I kissed her passionately and pulled away.

"I love you amore" I said , "I love you even more Cucciolo".

The end
*******************************
Hey guys I hoped you liked that one it's my first one so please don't judge me ,I tried but anyways thank you for reading
*******************************
Words:938