18:(more than just a friend)

Warnings:fluff,light smut
**************************************
                     Your pov:
I've always thought that me and Victoria's friendship was a little more than just friends.

Whenever she comes to my house ,she always acts weird,like whenever I'm doing the dishes she always wraps her hands around my waist and whisper stuff in my ear.

But of course I would be a blushing mess cause' I've had a very big crush on her.

Oh and she puts her hand on my thigh ,that drives me absolutely crazy.

But now Victoria is going to my house today ,I had a dream about her but we're not going to talk about that.

I was wearing something decent but not so decent, a couple minutes passed and then I heard someone knock on the door,so I got up and opened the door,it was the person that I was just talking about,Vic.

I smiled at her and gave her a hug "hey Vic,how are you I've missed you" "I am really good y/n , I've missed you so much too,but how are you" ,she hugged me even tighter "oh Vic,I've been good to but I can't breathe".

Vic pulled out of the hug "oh sorry" "it's ok ,now come inside",she went inside the house and she turned her head to me "what are we having for dinner today?" She asked politely.

"Your favorite , lasagna" I said while smiling,she ran to me and gave me a big hug "thank you,thank you,thank youuuuu",I giggled a little "no problem Vic",I pulled out of the hug cause I had to start dinner.

Vic looked at me with a frown "hey why did you pull out of the hug,I like hugging you" "sorry Vic I have to make dinner" she looked at me with a happy face "ok please go make dinner I'm starving".

I giggled and started to make dinner.
(Pretend that you're done making dinner,cause I'm too tired to write that)

I got two forks,put them on the two plates with lasagna and started to walk to the couch where Vic was.

I walked to the couch carefully,and Vic noticed me and gave me a big smile ,I sat next to her and gave her plate to her "thank you y/n so much" "no problem" I said.

Vic took a bite with a shocked face "oh my fucking goodness y/n,this is delicious, your food is the best thing ever",I looked at her with a big grin on my face "Vic ,you are very welcome" and laughed.

After we were done eating I got up to wash the dishes ,when I was doing the dishes I felt arms wrap around my body,I already knew it was Vic.

I already knew what to do so I turned off the water ,dried off my hands quickly, turned around and kissed Vic,she looked absolutely shocked but her lips were so soft it felt like heaven.

I pulled out of the kiss to catch my breath,but Vic didn't want to pull away so she pulled back in.

After a couple minutes I had to pull away cause I couldn't breathe "mmh" ,I pulled out of the kiss ,Vic looked at me with a sad face "why did you pull away" "Vic ,I couldn't breathe,how did you not run out of breath".

"I don't know,maybe I liked it" she put a smirk on her face,"well then if you liked it maybe we can continue it" I said with a smirk on my face too.

So we continued ,she picked me up and put me on the counter,she started to take off my shirt while I got off the counter ,we started to walk to the couch.

When we got to the couch I pushed her on the couch and got on top of her and we started to kiss again,I put my hands on her waist while she put both of her hands on my ass and squeezed it.

When we got more into the kiss I started to slowly grind on her but just a tiny bit.

It wasn't me who pulled away,it was Vic.

When she pulled out of it we both started to breathe heavily ,I couldn't keep my head up so I put my head on Vic's chest and put my arms around her hips.

She put her hand around me while the other hand was playing with some strands of my hair.

After a while she stopped playing with my hair and I looked at her with a sad face "why did you stop?" ,She looked at me "well,I've been thinking" she said.

"Thinking about what Vic" "well,are we friends still,or are we more than friends?",I looked at her with a questioned face too "w-well can we be more t-than just friends" I asked nervously.

She stayed quiet "of course we can y/n!","really?!?!" I said and gave her a big kiss ,"so I'm guessing we're together now" "of course we are Vic,I love you"
Vic gave me a big grin "I love you even more y/n".
The end
*******************************
Hey guys,I didn't get to write much cause I was painting and I was pretty busy too so yeah I hope you guys liked the story and have a stunning day.
Love, ally ❤️
Words:911
*******************************