4:suprise

Warnings: none (I think)
*******************************
Your pov:

Today is the day I get to suprise Victoria ,my beautiful girlfriend that I have been with for 3 years,I'm surprising her today because we haven't seen each other in 3 months and I've missed her alot,her touch ,her amazing kissing,and even those dirty talks.

She's in the U.S and I'm in Italy ,it's been pretty boring here without her ,but I'm on my way to the airport ,I'm only a couple minutes away ,my face won't stop smiling because I'm so excited to see my girlfriend.

A couple minutes later I'm at the airport,I do all the stuff just to get in a seat waiting for the plane to get ready,Vic tried to facetime me but I had to make an excuse by saying that I couldn't talk and that I was at a friend's house for the day.

An hour later I was on the plane ,I was staring out of the window and the plane started to go in the sky. Not even 15 minutes later there was turbulence ,and that was my biggest fear ,and it wouldn't stop so then I got out my earbuds and put on Måneskin cause it helps me calm down.

After a little bit the turbulence was done,we were about to land in like an hour so I just stayed awake. About a half an hour later we landed and it was a good thing that I told Thomas , Ethan,and Damiano that I was gonna surprise her.

So when I got off the plane I saw Thomas , Ethan and Damiano run to me and I ran to them too and we both had a big group hug and Damiano said "omg how are you y/n i've missed you so much" he said still hugging you,"well I have been very good and missed you guys too and how have you guys been I'm very curious"

The guys looked at each other and they all said at the same time "crazy" and we all bursted out laughing ,after a little bit we got my stuff,put it in the back,and went off where they were staying because of course Victoria was there ,after a little while we were there I was a little bit nervous and happy at the same time.

We got out of the car and they told me what Vic's hotel number was ,I got in the elevator and got off ,when I got to the door my hands were sweating ,and then I knocked on the door,not even a minute later I heard footsteps getting closer to the door.

I looked at the floor until I heard the door open I looked up and saw her and put a smile on my face she looked shocked "Y/N" and she gave you the biggest hug ever and you hugged her back "I missed you!" I said and then I kissed passionately ,and of course she kissed me back.

I looked into her eyes and my eyes started to tear up and she started to tear up too,we just looked at each other until Victoria said "why don't you come in amore!",you went outside and put your suitcase down and plopped on the couch because you tired as hell.

It was quiet until Victoria said "you seem tired just to come visit me" "visit?,no I'm staying here until you guys go back to Italy",she looked at you with her eyes widened "really?!?!" And you nodded your head ,she hugged you "I'm so happy we get to spend time with each other" and she grinned ,"same".

She kissed me and I kissed her back "I should get some rest now it's 11:00 now,ok?","let me go with you cause I'm tired too",and I took off my shoes because I forgot, and got my suitcase because my clothes right now were very uncomfortable.

When me and Vic got in the room I told her "I'm gonna go get dressed ok? Don't look" ,"ok" vic said with a grin on her face,"I'm serious don't look" "sorry, sorry" and she put her hands up and then she said "but we've been together for three years and I've seen you naked so many times" ,and I replied "ok whatever look if you want ,and if you don't want to look then don't ,I don't really care".

And of course Vic wanted to look so you took off your clothes you kept your underwear on and took off your bra and put a big Nirvana shirt on and went into bed and you turned over to Vic and said "goodnight amore" and she mumbled back "night, night" and she turned off the lights and you both went to sleep fast.
The end
*******************************
Hey guys this is my fourth one shot I think ,but whatever I hoped you guys liked it and now I have another to work on so I will be done with that tomorrow or the day after that ,but I hoped you guys liked it.
Love,ally ❤️
Words:865
*******************************