30: wedding pt 1

Warnings: alcohol
*******************************
                    Your pov:
Today is going to be the worst fucking day of my life.

It all started with her.
                    Flashback
I was finally head over heels for someone and she liked me back,then we became a couple,until one day we had a big  argument.

We screamed at each other on,and on,and on,to be honest I think they neighbors heard us,it stopped right away after she said those words to my face.

'were over! Leave. Now!'

I swear I wanted to explain shit,but she wouldn't let me.
               Flashback done

And now Victoria is engaged, getting married today and I'm gonna go to the wedding,plus I was invited.

I put on something white cause the theme is white of course,I got everything I needed and got in my car,oh and I'm still in love with her, deeply.

I finally got at the place,it looked nice of course,I quickly got out of the car,some stares at me ,I ignored it and went inside.

When I went inside it was like my wedding dream,like what Victoria and me talked about every day,I already felt tears fill the corner of my eyes,and fortunately the wedding was about to start.

I quickly got out of the barn where the fancy stuff was and went outside,I slowly pushed the door open and feel a fresh breeze of air hit my face,I saw a seat and quickly got into it.

Just a few minutes later it started,the bridesmaids went first,nica was alone ,and I knew why (I don't know how this order goes,and I have never been to a wedding,so I wouldn't know it) ,soon later the groomsmen came.

And of course Damiano saw me first and got wide eyed,he nudged Thomas and Ethan and he just looked at me, weirdly,I gave them a friendly smiled waved.

Victoria came down the aisle first,she wasn't wearing a dress,
So that means that her 'soon to be wife' will be wearing the dress,the other bride came out,she was so pretty,I could never be like her.

Perfect body,face, muscles.

I looked down at the floor and didn't listen a word the priest said until he slowly said "Should anyone present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony,speak now or forever hold your peace."

I quickly looked up at Victoria,she was already staring at me,it was quiet,but I looked back down and felt tears prickle the tears of my eyes "ok,you may now kiss the bride".

They kissed,I quickly got up from my seat and shoved the door open,I saw the barn one last time and ran to my car.

All I did was cry the whole time,I got home and slammed my car door,when I got into my house I went to my kitchen and grabbed a bottle of vodka and drank out of it,plain.

It burned as it went down my throat,it felt like I had a very important person removed from my life and never to be seen again which it kinda did.

I drank the vodka till I couldn't feel myself,I slowly put the bottle on the counter and fell asleep on the couch.
                  The next day
I woke up to my alarm ringing in my ear "ah,you stupid bitch" I said while groaning,I turned off the annoying alarm and looked at my phone,all I saw was a message.

?:I'm coming over right now.

*******************************
Hey guysss, it's me again after like years ,I have been so busy with school and my birthday is coming soon,I'm in love with Må's new song it blesses my ears every time, anyways I will start posting a lot more because I'm going to my dad's,no school so I will have a lot of time,but I will always do this for my story's ,I hope you guys enjoyed the story and I hope you guys have an amazing day,love ally💞.
*******************************