24: overthinking

Warnings: fluff
*******************************
                    Your pov:
Vic has always been smiley these past days,I don't know whats been going on with her ,and I've been overthinking alot trying to figure out why she now loves to smile now these days,and I've thought 'what if she's cheating on me?!?!'.

Ever since I've thought of that I've avoided her ,she probably thinks that something is wrong with me now.

But we've been sitting on the couch being separated from each other ,I'm watching TV and it was dark so I get cold when it's night ,idk why but I get cold ,so ofc I have a blanket on me.

I keep on hearing those giggles , chuckles ,and laughing out loud. I tried to ignore those things,I keep on looking at her and looking back at the tv.

After a bit ,I got tired. "Y/n" Vic said ,I ignored her "y/n,I know you can hear me" "what do you want Vic".

She looked at me with a 'really' face ,"what's the matter with you today miss y/n" ,I rolled my eyes "nothing, miss de Angelis" "don't give me attitude" ,I scoffed "now tell me again,whats wrong with you today".

I didn't want to say anything ,but I had to "nothing is wrong" I said in a sassy tone,she looked at me with a serious face "remember what I said ,don't give me attitude . But seriously tho, what is wrong with you ,are you like on your period or something".

I laughed a bit ,"no I am not on my period" ,"well then what is wrong with you?!?!" "Well,why have you been so smiley smile" ,she looked at me and started to laugh "y/n , I'll answer that question but,you probably have another question so you can go one with that one too. I can see it in your eyes."

I knew what I was going to say was dumb but I had to go for the best of luck "are you cheating on me Vic" I said and groaned ,"what y/n-!" ,"Ok listen I was just thinking that because I've never seen you so smiley smile before".

She looked at me and laughed "no y/n ,I'm not cheating on you,I swear to God ,I love you so much and I would never ever cheat on you, listen damiano, Ethan and Thomas have been sending me very funny gifs and memes so that's why I've been so smiley smile,come here".

I crawled in between her legs,my head on her chest being tired,my hands around her waist,and her arms are around my waist too ,I started to get cold.

Whenever I get cold I start to shake ,well it happens to like everyone ,"y/n,are you cold" ,I nodded so she got the blanket that I was wrapped up in a little bit ago and put it on us.

I snuggled even deeper so that I could get warmer,"I would never cheat on you amore ,never" ,I smiled to myself  'now I really know that she loves me'.
The end
*******************************
Hey guys,can't believe but this is like me first short story in a long time ,I really can't remember the last short one shot I did , thought it was going to be a little longer but I was wrong. Anyways, I hope you guys liked the story and have a great day or night and see you on the next story,bye bye.
Love, ally ❤️
Words:592
*******************************