19:(overprotective)

Warning: swearing
*******************************
                     Your pov:

I've always been overprotective maybe just a little bit too much,there's no way that I can't stop being protective,the person who made me that, was my ex.
                   Flashback
"Oh but you think that dating other people is fucking ok Hanna" I said while yelling at her ,"y/n ,I didn't fucking like you ,I'm sorry to break it to you but I used you. I didn't want you in the first place ,I acted like I was happy!" Hanna yelled at me even louder. "Wha- what ,y-you cheated on me Hanna?" ,She nodded her head "HANNA I FUCKING LOVED YOU,I WANTED TO MARRY YOU,I WANTED TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU,BUT NOW THIS IS ALL FUCKING GONE ,I DONT LOVE YOU,I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU ANYMORE,I DONT WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU,AND NOW I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN NOR I DONT WANT TO IN MY LIFE SO YOU CAN JUST GO AND FUCKING VANISH!" ,She looked at me and laughed a little bit "good" she opened the door and slammed it on her way out.
               Flashback done

I broke down into tears and just thought to myself 'what if she really does that to me'.

Vic was getting breakfast so she wasn't there ,my hands slowly started to shake ,I calmed down cause Vic was going to be back any minute now.

2 minutes passed and I heard footsteps getting closer to the door and someone opened it,it was Vic.

I gave her a big smile "hey Vic" "hey y/n,I got you your breakfast" ,I got up from the couch and ran to the counter "t-thank you",she looked at me nervously "are you ok y/n ,you don't stutter that much".

I stared deeply into her eyes and nodded "don't worry I'm fine,let's eat breakfast now".

After we were done eating we both sat on the couch next to each other "uh I'm going out with friends just for a little bit,is that ok?" Vic said.

I stared at the wall "erm is it ok if I can go too?" I asked nervously, "uh I guess you can,but don't be so protective",I nodded.

Right when we were about to leave Vic said "oh shit I forgot something, I'll be right back",when she left her phone buzzed ,I got a little curious so I looked ,there was a text message that said 'see you soon Vic ❤️❤️❤️❤️'.

I heard Vic get closer so I was pretending that I was doing something random.

Vic got to the door,got her stuff and we both left.

After a while of being in the car we got there,welp Vic told me to not be protective but sorry there's no way that I can't.

When we both got out of the car I wrapped my arm around her arm,Vic stopped in her tracks and we were in the middle of the road "Vic why did you stop ,were in the middle of the road" "y/n remember what I told you,I told you to not be overprotective,I'll send you home if you don't stop ,I'm sorry if I made you upset but I still love you,I really do".

I un-wraped my arm from hers "s-sorry" ,tears dotted my eyes.

She looked at me "it's ok y/n,lets go now" ,we started walking to the diner that we were eating at.

We got to the doors and saw Vic's friends they all started to say stuff like 'hey Vic!' 'i've missed you so much!' 'how are you?'.

All her friends ignored me and pretended like I wasn't there but only this one girl named Maggie started to talk to me.
(Btw that's the first name that popped up in my head)

"Hi!" Maggie said while being excited "hi,nice to meet you uh..." "Maggie!" "Oh uh nice to meet you Maggie,I'm y/n" "well hello y/n,let's go catch up with the others".

We started to walk to the others ,I walked up to Vic who was talking to one of her friends I'm guessing,I tapped her shoulder,she flinched and turned around.

"Oh hey amore ,you scared me a little" she said giggling "oh sorry".

"It's ok,now let's go to our table" ,we started following our waitress who was talking us to our table.

We all sat down,I sat next to Vic,next to me was Maggie, across from Vic was this other girl, across from me was the boy that was talking to Vic .

Everyone was talking except me and Maggie,I had to think of something to start a conversation with her "uh Maggie,I don't really know you that much so could you tell me some stuff about you,well if you're comfortable".

Maggie looked at me with a smile on her face "ok ,so my favorite color are like the pastel's,I love painting my nails,I'm a Leo ,I absolutely love painting,and listening to music".

"Oh wow we have lots in common,I really love pastel too,I paint my nails like every 2 weeks ,I'm not a Leo I'm a Aries,I love painting too,and my all time favorite is to listen to music too!".

"Oh wow ,y/n we could be best friends by now" ,we both laughed.
                     Vic's pov:

I turned my head to see y/n and Maggie talking.

I'm not gonna lie but I kinda got jealous and a tiny bit overprotective.

So I thought for a second ,I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me.

She looked at me "Vic what are you doing" "nothing" ,she looked at me with a 'really' .

"Well it seems like you're doing something" ,I had to think of something "uh w-well I just m-missed you",she put a smirk on her face "well it seems like you're acting like me today,huh?".

I started to blush "n-no",she started to laugh at me and I nudged her shoulder.

The waitress came over "sorry guys,we are very busy today but what can I get for you to drink today?" ,And we all ordered our drinks "thank you I will get those in a minute" and she left.
                     Your pov:

When the waitress left everybody started talking to each other and I didn't have anyone to talk to so I was just sitting there picking and biting nails ,I knew it was a bad habit but I didn't care at this point.

And again they just ignored me and pretended that I just disappeared ,kinda reminds me when I was with Hanna ,she would always have friends that were boys ,she didn't have any friends that were girls,but whenever they could come over to the house,Hanna would ignore me ,she would tell me to shut up ,and pretended like I just vanished in a blink of an eye.

I snapped out of my thoughts, "y/n hellooo are you there" Vic said to me "oh um uh s-sorry",Vic looked at me with a tiny frown "are you ok y/n,you've been acting very weird today" ,I just nodded my head cause I didn't want to talk.

I just continued bitting my nails ,but I felt a slap on my hand "y/n y/l/n ,don't bite your nails thats bad for you" ,I groaned "but I can't stop ,it's addicting" ,"and it's a bad habit too,and you're ruining your nail polish".

I looked down at my nails "just a couple nails", "anyways, let's talk about something else" Maggie interuppted.

The waitress gave us our drinks and ordered our food ,Vic looked at me and grabbed my hand,I pulled away.

Vic looked at me like she was disgusted "y/n , seriously what's your problem" she said seriously, "who texted you right before we left" ,Vic and Maggie looked at each other.

Maggie?!?!

Maggie looked away ,and Victoria looked at me "it was Maggie,she has a crush on me, she'll probably use you to get closer to me",my eyes widened and started laughing.

"Really?!?!" And she nodded ,I started to sound like a horse while laughing so Vic thought it was funny so she started laughing with me.
"Did you know that I love you viccy, so much"
"Oh I knew that for the longest time now,did you know that she loves you even more"
"Surprising"
The end
*******************************
Hey guys,this one is finally done,it felt like years making this one,I couldn't think of anything,my head was really blank and now I need Ideas from you guys cause I have none right now and it usually takes me a couple days to think of an idea,but anyways I hope you guys liked the story and have a stunning, amazing day/night.
Love, ally ❤️
Words:1520
*******************************