14:(break up)

Warnings: aruging, mentions about rape,self harm
*******************************
                    Your pov:

My mind can only stay on that one day when me and Vic broke up,it was the worst day of my life and now im getting hate for it.
                    Flashback
Me and Vic were on the bed sitting next to each other "I didn't sleep with him Vic!" ,My eyes started to tear up ,but I didn't want to say anything about that day, I got raped, I didn't say anything to Vic about that until one of Liam's friends (Liam was the one who raped me) told Victoria that I 'slept' with him ,I didn't.Vic looked at me and yelled in my face "well then what did you do ,cause one of Liam's friends told me that you were sleeping with him!",I was gonna say that I was raped by Liam and that he lied ,I thought for a second because if I said that I would let out sobs and can't say anything ,"well are you gonna say anything!" Vic yelled at me.I stayed quiet for a good 10 minutes, "Vic-" ,"no shut up!" "But Vic-" "no just get out of my house ,and we're over now!",I looked at her with tears running down my face and just grabbed my stuff and left her house with tears flowing down my face and I got in the car and slammed the steering wheel 3 times and yelled "fuck ,he's got his way now!" ,And then I l drove away.

That's all I could remember and now Im getting hate and now I have no friends they all left me because they really all believed in Liam and there was a secret I kept.

I didn't tell them that I was cutting myself for like ,I don't even know at this point now and I still cut my wrists till this day.

I haven't been outside for a while and I need to get food,so I am very scared now ,I got on clothes and got my phone and keys for the house,I wasn't taking my car because the store was close to me.

But I know that would be a bad idea but I just wanted to get some food that's all ,I got outside and closed the door and started walking.

After 5 minutes of walking guess who I saw,my worst enemy , paparazzi.

They came up to me and they said questions I didn't like,like they said "why did you cheat on Victoria" "do you still text Victoria till this day?" ,And of course I didn't answer them.

I started to speed run because I got a little scared by them,and then after a little more walking I got to the store.

After I was done shopping I walked out of the store, I started to look if there was any paparazzi because i wanted to run home cause it was getting dark now.

I saw no paparazzi so then I started running to my house. After running for a couple minutes I stopped cause my legs were hurting so I started walking again.

But after a few minutes of walking I got to my house my legs and arms hurt like hell, so I got my keys and opened the door.

I got inside the house and set the groceries down and closed the door ,I picked up the groceries and went to the kitchen and started putting things away until I thought of something.

How could I not get hate anymore and stop myself from cutting ,and then I thought I could say something on my story a-about how I was raped and that I didn't cheat on Victoria because everybody thinks that I cheated on Vic.

Plus Vic would see it she forgot to unfollow me ,so I grabbed out my phone and went on Instagram and posted a big long paragraph about the rape and that I didn't cheat ,it was hard for me to write that.

After I was done writing the long paragraph I posted it on my story and I could feel tears dot on the side of my eyes ,one went down,and then the other one went down,and I wiped them quickly "I should got going to bed now."

So I got up from the couch and started walking to my bedroom,when I got there I plopped on the bed ,put a blanket over me and went to sleep immediately.
                     Vic's pov: