2.nightmare

Warning: swearing

*******************************
Your pov in your dream:
"YOU FUCKING SLUT ,I WISH I NEVER MET YOU , YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING WHORE I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU BITCH" Victoria yelled at y/n and slammed the door.
End of dream
I woke up sweating and tears already down my face , I looked to my side and I saw Victoria sleeping like a baby ,I turned my head to the wall and started crying again because I thought it was real and I couldn't get over it, I just let out quiet sobs.

Vic's pov:
I started to wake up, then I heard someone crying and the only person by me was y/n I turned my head and asked y/n "are you ok amore?" ,Y/n turned her head to me "no,well kinda ,I don't even know", she started crying again and I sat up and put my arm over her shoulder.

"Tell me what happened mi amore" , "I had a dream where you called me awful names ,and did other things too ,and I really thought this was real" she said between sobs ,I pulled her into my chest "y/n I love you so much ,I love you to the moon and back,I would never do that to you I promise you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen,I love you", I kissed her forehead.

"I love you too amore", she kissed me "well let's get back to sleep,ok you need to get some rest" you said and she mumbled back "ok". You guys cuddled up next to each other and both of you guys went to sleep.
*******************************
Hey guys this is my second one ,and sorry it's short that's all I really thought of ,but have an amazing day, bye bye.

Words:305
*******************************