13:(jealousy)

Warnings: aruging, swearing
This story is like the last story,I'm in a jealousy mood.
*******************************
                    Your pov:

Two days ago Vic and me broke up and I completely understand her, I always do ,it always happens to me ,it's like someone wants to get with me ,uses me and then breaks up with me.

But Vic didn't do this to me ,I loved her so much,I wanted to marry her ,well guess what.
That didn't happen,she said it out of nowhere and we had a big argument.

But now I wanna go to her house and discuss things,cause I wanna get with her again ,I loved her so fucking much ,and she just does this to me ,even though i didn't tell the break up truth ,I really want to talk to her alot.

And now I am ,I wanted to look decent but not so decent,I don't even know at this point but anyways I wore black flared ripped jeans and a cheetah print long sleeve crop top and put on white Nikes and let my hair fall onto my shoulders.

I grabbed my keys ,phone ,and purse and I rushed down the stairs and I opened the door ,got outside and closed the door and then I went to my car.

When I got into the car ,I turned it on and started driving to her house.

A little bit later I got to her house my hands were shaking and sweating I got my phone and purse,plus my keys of course and I opened the door and got out of the car and closed the car door.

I started walking to her house my heart was beating faster than the flash ,and then I was at her door.

It took me 5 minutes to calm down ,and then I knocked on the door,I heard someone get closer to the door ,I looked down ,and then the door opened ,I looked up.

It wasn't Vic ,it was a dude standing right in front of me and he said "uh who are you" ,I looked at him and said "uh I'm one of v-victoria's friend" ,the dude was shirtless.

"Uh well hi erm" "y/n" ,"oh ok well hi y/n I'm Jason" we shook hands and then we both heard someone come downstairs,it was Vic.

She was topless and she didn't know I was here ,it was quiet until Vic said "hey baby who are you talking to" ,BABY WAS SHE CHEATING ON ME THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME.

Vic was behind Jason and she rubbed her eyes because she couldn't see that good,when Vic could see she said "oh shit!" and my eyes teared up and I just ran to my car and tears started  flowing down my face.
                     Vic's pov:

"Shit ,shit ,shit" and Jason looked at me confused "is she ok" ,"no I was the one who broke up with her ,she probably came here to make me convince her to get back together!" I put my hands on my forehead.

Jason came over to me, "wow,wow what ,she told me that she was your friend" ,"friend?!?! No she was my girlfriend for 3 years ,she loved me and then I started talking to you and then I broke up with her cause I didn't feel any connection around her anymore,it was just you"

He looked at me shocked, "well maybe you should talk to her tomorrow or today" ,"I'll try."
                     Your pov:

I got to my house with tears still flowing down my face and I slapped the car door shut and went to the house and unlocked it and got in the house and slammed the door so loud.

I took off my shoes and ran into my bedroom and just went into my bed and started scream crying into my pillow.

After 2 hours I was done crying and I went to sleep cause it was 11:00 and I was exhausted so I went to sleep immediately
                The next day:
                    Your pov:

I woke up with a aching headache and my throat was really dry ,my eyes were dry too and very red,I wanted to stay in my bed until I heard my phone buzz,so I checked it ,it was from Vic.

She said that she was coming over today to talk to me,great. I was crying yesterday and now it'll be even more today ,that's amazing.

So I obviously couldn't stay in bed ,so I had to get out of bed and get ready for Vic to come over ,I really didn't want to put on anything decent so I just put on sweatpants and a big baggy short sleeve shirt.

After 3 hours she said that she would be here at 6:00 right now but she wasn't of course so I waited 10 more minutes and can you guess there was a knock.

I got on my wobbly legs and walked to the door and opened it ,Vic looked up at me "hi" ,"hi, come in" I replied back and she came into the house.

She sat on the couch and I sat next to her but not to close.It was quiet for a little bit until Vic said "I'm sorry,I'm sorry for not telling you that I was talking to someone while I was with you,I know you loved me alot y/n ,I just knew it ,but when I started texting Jason I really didn't feel a connection between us,I'm so sorry y/n."

My eyes teared up and I stayed quiet and then I said "Vic I really loved you ,I loved you so fucking much I felt like we were soulmates ,I wanted to marry you ,I wanted to fucking marry you Vic ,I wanted to fucking marry you so much Victoria!"

I started letting out quiet sobs and then Vic turned her head to me "y/n I'm so sorry ,I regret everything I did" ,"you probably didn't regret anything,you didn't even fucking want me!" ,"Please stop shouting" ,I looked at her and said "s-sorry."

She looked deep into my red bloodshot eyes "I should get going now ,I need to check on Jason" ,I didn't answer and when she left I let out very loud sobs.
                     Vic's pov:

When I closed the door I turned around and started crying too,I could hear y/n's heartbreaking sobs and I ran to the car and sat on the chair and then I got to angry and smacked the steering wheel "fuck,fuck,fuck!"

I dont know what to do without y/n now.
                     Your pov:

I was still sitting on the couch letting out quiet sobs now and I had the worst headache ever and my throat was hurting so much,I don't know what to do without Vic anymore.

There's no way I can get Vic back.
                     The end
******************************
Hey guys,I actually posted the story I wanted to post ,I thought I was gonna publish it tomorrow but it was today but now I'm going to sleep cause I got no good sleep and got no sleep so now we're gonna say the usual, I hope you guys liked the story and I need Ideas from you guys.
Love, ally ❤️
Words:1230
*******************************