9:long time no see (pt.1)

Warnings:none
*******************************
Your pov:

Today me and my friends are going out for dinner ,so I got dressed into a red crop top and black tight flared pants and I grabbed my phone,and then I went downstairs to see all my friends.

I went downstairs and they were all talking and then
Lucia saw me and said "oh hey y/n!" And she came up to me and gave me a big hug , Bianca and Caterina came up and joined the hug.

When we stopped hugging I said "well we should probably get going now it's gonna get dark in a little bit",I smiled and they nodded so then I grabbed my keys and we left the house and got in the car.

Caterina was in the passenger seat,I was driving, Lucia and Bianca were in the backseat ,I started driving,and it was quiet until Lucia said "can you put on music please" and then I gave her the aux.

She put on my favorite song which is, Fluorescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys.

I turned up the music louder and started singing horribly ,well we all did.

After a little bit we got there,we got out of the car and started walking to the place and I saw somebody,someone that looked familiar,so I stopped in my tracks and so did the girls and Bianca said "y/n what's the matter" "doesn't that blond girl over there kinda look like our friend Victoria from like 4 years ago."

They all said "no" and I just brushed that thought off and went in the place that we were gonna eat in and again I saw her again , the waiter said "ok,follow me" and we went to the table right next to the girl that looks like Victoria.

The waiter said "hi,I'm Rachel I will be your waiter ,what can I get you to drink today?" ,I replied "umm can I get water please",Bianca said "peach tea please", Caterina said "water please",and then Lucia said "uh can I have water too,please."

The waiter nodded and said "ok I will get you guys your drinks now" and she walked away,I turned my head and saw her she looked beautiful ,the girls know about Victoria but I've known her longer.

After a little bit our drinks came and we all said "thank you" ," no problem now are you guys ready to order?" And we nodded ,and then we ordered our food ,so now I get to analyze this person's face more.

I turned my head then analyzed ,her eyes the same as Victoria's,her hair is the same color and she turned her head.

Vic's pov:

I saw this random girl staring at me ,she kinda looked like my friend from a couple years ago I can't remember her name but anyways the waiter came and gave us our drinks "thank you", she said "no problem,now are you guys ready to order your food?" And we nodded and ordered our food.

Your pov:

I still didn't know if it was Victoria or not ,but then I thought of something,I can look Victoria up.

So then I took out my phone,went on Google and searched up Victoria de Angelis

I looked at the first picture of her ,I turned my head,it was her,but I went on images and scrolled down and saw a old picture of her.

And then I realized.
*******************************
Hey guys ,I know this is a cliffhanger but I am doing a part 2 so don't worry but anyways I'm gonna say the usual I hope you guys liked and I will try to do part 2 today,I'll try.
Love, ally ❤️
Words:628
************************

Victoria de Angelis One shots❤️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara