12:(gigs)

Warnings:some aruging
*******************************
                    Your pov:
Today I will be singing a song that I made because I was heartbroken and had so much jealousy inside me,I made this song right after Victoria and me broke up ,it took me only an hour to make it.

But anyways,I knew that Victoria was gonna be here cause she always comes here when something is wrong and Im always here to sing and when I would be done singing I would go talk to her cause something was always wrong but sometimes she went to see me just to hear my singing.

Anyways,I was getting ready to get on stage ,I wore a cold shoulder ruffle hem dress with black ankle boots and let my hair fall onto my shoulders.

After 20 minutes I was ready,the crowd was quiet and I walked out of dressing room to the stage and I walked to the microphone and said "hi guys how are you today?" There was a lot of people but not to much and I received like 20 answers.

"Oh great that's amazing ,as some of you guys know I'm y/n y/l/n and this song I will be singing is a song that I made when I was heartbroken when me and my girlfriend broke up,and I was filled with jealousy so this is my song".

The music started playing and I saw two people come in ,oh wow can you guess who it is Victoria,and her girlfriend Amelie.
                Victoria's pov:

Me and my girlfriend just walked into the club because this was where I took my ex girlfriend to on our first date ,but when I walked in ,you will never guess who I saw ,y/n ,she was about to start singing and I whispered to Amelie, "erm baby ,do you wanna go to a different place" , Amelie looked at me and said "no I wanna stay here and I wanna hear what she's gonna sing,she's very pretty too" ,"alright then let's sit down."

                     Your pov:

        Finally the song started
"I kinda wanna throw my phone across the room cause all I see are girls to good to be true with paper white teeth ,and perfect bodies ,wish I didn't care"
"I know that beauty is not my lack ,but it feels like that weight is on my back. And I cant let it go"
"Co-comparison is killin' me slowly,I think,I think to much bout' kids who don't know me"
"I'm so sick of myself,rather be,rather be anyone, anyone else but jealousy, jealousy"
"Started following me"
I stopped singing and looked at Victoria and started singing again.
"Started following me"
And I kept on staring at her while singing.
"And I see everyone gettin' all the that I want,and I'm happy for them but then again I'm not ,just cool vintage clothes ,and vacation photos I can't stand it oh God I sound crazy"
"Their win is not my loss,I know it's true but I can't help getting caught up in it all"
"Co-comparison is killin' me slowly I think,I think to much bout'kids who don't know me"
"Oh I'm so sick of myself I'd rather be rather be anyone anyone else but jealousy, jealousy"
"Yeah,all your friends are so cool,you go out every night in your daddy's nice car,yeah your living the life,got a pretty face,got a pretty girlfriend too"
"I wanna be you so bad ,and I don't even know you,all I see is what I should be happier, prettier, jealousy, jealousy all I see is what I should be I'm losin' it, all I see is jealously, jealousy"
"Co-comparison is killin'me slowly I think I think to much bout' kids who don't know me"
I raised my voice a little
"And I'm so sick of myself,I'd rather be rather be anyone, anyone else jealousy, jealousy"
"Oh,I'm so sick of myself I'd rather be, rather be anyone, anyone else jealousy, jealousy,oh I'm so sick of myself I'd rather be, rather be anyone else anyone,"
"Jealousy, jealousy started following me"
I was done with the song and I looked at the crowd and they started wooing me and clapped  "thank you,thank you" and I left the stage.

                Victoria's pov:

Y/n left the stage and Amelie said "she sounded heartbroken,that's so sad ,do you wanna talk to her?",I looked at her with my eyes widened "n-no ,it's ok" ,she looked at me and said "no we are talking to her ,I want to" and I just mumbled "ok whatever."

                     Your pov:

I got out of the dressing room and I saw two figures walking towards me and one came up to me and said "hi I'm Amelie,I really liked your song ,it was really amazing"
,I was shocked, Amelie didn't even know me, but I said "oh hi Amelie thanks for saying that and aren't you victoria de Angelis' girlfriend?" ,She looked at me and said "yeah how do you know that ,and how do you know Vic" ,I looked at Vic for a second and looked back at Victoria.

"well I just thought that you guys were a couple because my ex girlfriend took me here for our first date,a-and me and Vic know each other b-because we were childhood friends but now we're not anymore" ,I had to lie of course Amelie looked at Vic and then looked at me and said "oh well that's interesting ,and I have to go to the bathroom so I will come back,ok?"

Me and Vic nodded our heads and Amelie left and then Vic turned her head "why are you here?!?!" ,I looked at her with a shocked face and said "Victoria,me and you would always come here every weekend just for you to hear me or that you would come hear because something was wrong and I was the only person that you could talk to ,so don't be shocked that I'm here."

Vic looked at me and rolled her eyes at me ,I crossed my arms and put them in front of my chest and said "why did Amelie and you come to me tho" ,I looked at Vic and said "because she thought you were heartbroken,and obviously you were" ,she looked at me and I said "is that a problem to you!" ,"No."

After a couple minutes Amelie came back and she said "I'm back" ,"good" Vic said and I rolled my eyes Amelie changed the subject and we started talking about it for a little bit.

After an hour I decided to say "um well I think I need to get going now", Amelie looked at me with a sad face and said "alrighty it was a nice time to talk to you" ,"no problem it was nice talking to you ,and I'm always here on the weekends so yeah,bye Amelie and bye bye Victoria see you next time ", I left the table and got my stuff ,and then left.

I got in my car and started to drive to my house ,while I was driving a couple tears fell down my face and I wiped them away quickly,when I got to my house I opened the door and slammed it shut and took off my shoes and put my back on the door and started sliding down the door and thought to myself 'i really do still love Victoria alot' and started sobbing.

After an hour of crying,I stopped and I got up but I was to lazy to go upstairs and get to my bed so then I just plopped on the couch and put a blanket on me and went to bed immediately.
                      The end
*******************************
Hey guys, sorry I didn't post any stories ,I just didn't have any ideas for the stories but there is another one that I will post probably today or tomorrow but anyways I hope you guys liked the story and have an amazing rest of the day.
Love, ally ❤️
Words:1365
*******************************