29:pick me

Warnings: none
*******************************
                     Your pov:
Do you know that one girl who's always like 'im so ugly' 'im so sorry that I'm so ugly' 'im one of the boys',yeah those bitches,there is one in my life.

This girl was one of their 'fans' ,but I think it's just to get closer to my fucking girlfriend,yeah,she just wants to get closer to her,my girlfriend is Victoria De Angelis,yeah,I'm not lying.

But this girls name is literally so dumb,her name is hellzel (so sorry if someone is named that).

Yeah hellzel is a bitch,and guess what,she's coming over today, great.

She's always so close to my girlfriend,it stresses me the fuck out,I just want to let my anger all out on her and not regret it,I would be living my life.

But then I heard the doorbell ring,"I'll get it!" Thomas exclaimed,I sighed and went on my phone so that I wouldn't have to hear her annoying voice again.

Thomas opened the door,she was standing there "hi Tommy!" ,I rolled my eyes,she came inside the house "hello y/n" "hi" I replied with a bitchy smile.

Victoria came running down the stairs "hi hellzel!" She said happily "hi!" ,She gave Victoria a hug ,like Victoria said a word to me today.

I sighed and looked back at my phone, eventually Ethan and Damiano came downstairs and said there 'hellos' to her ,they all sat on the couch where I was "so what do you guys wanna do?" Hellzel said ,"maybe we should have a bonfire tonight" Damiano said with a smile on his face,"that sounds amazing!" They all said "y/n ,what about you?" ,I looked at him "uh,it sounds fun,sure.".

After a couple hours of talking about dumb shit ,it finally got dark outside so that we could have a bonfire "everyone let's go outside!" Ethan said ,we all got up and went outside. We all saw the fire ready "let me get some stuff for s'mores!" Ethan exclaimed happily and went inside,we all sat on the chairs that he set up.

Ethan finally came back with the stuff and put it down ,after the s'mores and stuff we just sat there only hearing the wood crackle "we should take a picture to remember this!" Hellzel suggested "that sounds amazing,I'll go get my Polaroid!" Vic said.

She quickly ran inside the house and came back with the Polaroid "everyone crowd up! Y/n ,can you take the picture for us?" ,I quickly looked at her "sure",I got up from the chair and grabbed the teal polaroid.

They all crowded up "say cheese!" I said , they all said 'cheese!' ,the light flickered as the picture came up,I took it out and set it down so that the picture could form ,After a couple minutes it showed up,I picked it up and looked at it, hellzel looked over my shoulder to see it "oh my God,I look so ugly in this!" She exclaimed with sadness.

My anger issues gave up on me "you know what ,you are!" I said yelling in her face "what..." She said sadly, "yeah,I said it! You're fucking ugly! And I don't fucking care! I'll just cut you out of the photo, idiot!" I replied still yelling.

She just looked at me and just ran to her car,I turned around and saw all eyes staring at me "why the fuck would you say that!" Damiano yelled at me,his voice scared me,I looked down "why would you say that..." Victoria said "why the fuck would you say that! This is the reason why I barely talked to you today! You mess everything up!".

My heart shattered like glass "i-im sorry" I said and ran into the house,they all just stood there not moving,while I just ran into the guest room and cried there until I couldn't feel my body, eventually they came into the house and I fell asleep.
..............................................................
It's the next day,my eyes are dry and swollen from crying,I got up from the bed and opened the door,I didn't look up I just went downstairs,I finally looked up.

They were all sitting on the couch watching TV and looked at me with a disgusted face,I ignored it and went to the kitchen,I got a glass and filled it up with water and drank it "why are you here" vic said in a cold tone "I-i live here" "I know but like,can't you go somewhere else other than the kitchen and living room,cause we would like some space away from you." Damiano said looking at me.

I was extremely sad "oh uh sure,I'll just go in the guest bedroom again." I said and ran upstairs.

I got to the room and shut the door and locked it,I went to the bed and plopped on it to cry my eyes out.
                     Vic's pov:
I heard my girlfriends painful sobs ,to be honest,I felt kinda bad ,and hellzel was kinda a bitch,I know that the rest of the band is mad but I just want to comfort y/n ,I don't like her crying,it just makes me sad too.

"I'm sorry guys but I can't just let y/n be like this..." I said and got up from the couch,they all stared at me madly and rolled there eyes,I looked away and went upstairs.

I knocked on the door "baby?" I said quietly.
                    Your pov:
My head was already pounding horribly until I heard a knock "baby?" ,I already knew it was Victoria ,I ignored her "please unlock the door..." I could hear her on the verge of tears,it made my heart break.

I got up from the bed and walked to the door,my legs were wobbly,I finally got to the door.

I slowly unlocked it and stared at her "I thought you were mad at me Victoria" I said quietly "I know ,and I was,but I regret everything I said to you. You're my girlfriend and I shouldn't say that stuff to you." She replied looking at the ground "and to be honest she was kind of a bitch" she added whispering.

My eyes widen at her "what?!" I whisper yelled "haha yeah,I know what I said , she's a bitch" ,I was shook "but I thought you liked her more than a friend..." ,She then looked at me "no! I never liked her more than a friend at all! You're crazy girl! You're crazy!" ,I laughed at her weirdness.

She smiled and so did I, I got closer to her face ,I leaned in. She leaned in too,our lips collided ,it was a long and deep kiss.

We both pulled out eventually "I love you" I said with a smile "I love you too baby girl".
                      The end
*******************************
Hello guys,this is another story made by me , of course and I won't be so active cause I'm at my dad's,then I'm going on vacation,and then I have school,so I won't have so much time,but I will continue on with this story,I dont know when I will end this story,but we'll find out soon, I am taking requests. But I hope you guys enjoyed the story and I hope you guys have a good day or night.
Love,ally❤️
Words:1260
*******************************