32: CANDY MAN.

Warnings: stabbing,death, if you don't like scary things don't read this,but there's a happy ending.
*******************************
                     Your pov:
It was one Halloween night and it was the band and me,we were all thinking about what to do since we didn't go trick or treating "how about we do the candy man thing" Victoria,my girlfriend suggested,to be honest I didn't really like scary things "no, that's scary".

They all groaned "come on y/n have some fun for once in a lifetime" ,this candy man thing has been going around since October started,there were at least 15 people dead because of this "it's not a good idea,well I mean have you watched the news." I said quietly "blah blah blah,the news doesn't always tell the truth" Damiano said ,"ok fine".

They all cheered "so who's going first?" Vic said ,they all raised there hands except me ,they all looked at me "fine" I mumbled,I got up from the floor and walked to the mirror you had to say 'candy man' three times ,I sighed "candy man, candy man, candy man" I said out loudly while looking at the mirror.

Nothing happened, "well that was just boring" I looked at the time ,it was already 11:00 "oh shit guys I have to go" ,they all groaned "please don't go" I laughed "sorry guys" "just let us take you home".

I looked at them "I have a car if you didn't know that" I said jingling my keys "ok fine,bye y/nnnn" ,I waved at them I closed the door and walked to my car ,I got in the car and shut the car door,I started the car and started to drive off.

I stopped at a red light as someone was crossing the street,they stopped in the middle of the road and looked at me I immediately recognized the face ,it was the same exact person that died from doing the candy man thing ,I gasped.

The person had a hammer in there hand ,and was fast walking to the car I got so scared and drove away,I started to cry cause I was so scared.

I finally got home and went inside,I took off my shoes and went upstairs I was so tired ,so I got in my bed and passed out immediately.

I woke up to the sound of growing,my breathing started to get shaky ,I shut my eyes just trying to think it was all a dream it wouldn't stop. I felt a finger go down my arm ,to my waist,hip,butt,and my legs.

At this point I was sobbing quietly,my body was shaking uncontrollably ,I always had a dagger under the other pillow because ever since this candy man shit came out I never felt safe,so I slowly put my hand behind my pillow and grabbed the dagger,I took it out of the case and took grip of if I got up and stabbed the person,it looked weird.

It had a bag over it's head with an axe in there hand and I instantly knew who it was,it was candy man ,they had other weapons to use but as soon as I saw that I got up from my bed quickly and went downstairs immediately and I had my phone on me , so I had a very good hiding place that no knew where it was ,except me, luckily I was faster then him so I got in my hiding place and called 911.

I rang once and someone answered "911 , what's your emergency", "please help me , there's someone in my house and I don't know who it is" i said while crying "ma'am can you please tell me what they look like" ,"t-they have a bag over there head and they have a axe and many more weapons on them.".

After I said that I heard footsteps,I covered my mouth and I whimpered "can you please tell me where you live and what's your name?" The last said ,"(the address) and my name is Y/n Y/l/n" when I said that the door swinged open to see the creepy man again,I screamed loudly and dropped that phone ,I got up and all I heard out of the phone was "y/n,are you there,are you ok,y/n?!?!,police are on there way!" And it disconnected.

I didn't know what to do since they came running at me,but I ran,I got out of there and went to the kitchen and got a butcher knife,and there he was the fucking candy man bitch everyone was talking about,I had to unlock the door,so I ran to the door and unlocked it,but as soon as I unlocked it.

I felt something very painful,I looked down just to see that I was stabbed in the stomach,I screamed loudly again and held where blood was pouring out of and tried to run but I just got pushed by him so I would fall face down,he stabbed me again and it felt like hell so I just let out a blood curling scream.

I was crawling on the floor trying to get the knife ,I couldn't feel my body but he stabbed me again for the third time "stop it! Stop it! You bitch!" I said ,but he just stabbed me in the leg I couldn't really remember what happened next all I remember is that I saw police men and women and just blacking out.

                    1 day later
I woke up to people surrounding me ,I was confused but I looked around where I was. The hospital. I tried to get up but they told me to stay down ,I slowly started to remember things.

Blood.
Police.
Knife.

Then I remembered ,I got attacked by the one and only candy man,I started to cry ,I saw what I think was Victoria that pulled me into her chest while I cried "shhh" she said and kissed my forehead,she got in the hospital bed with me and I put my head on her chest to hear her heartbeats,I slowly stopped crying.

It was quiet "I'm sorry y/n" vic said quietly,I looked up at her "why are you sorry?" "For making you to do the candy man thing, apparently it was true,you were right,it was the candy man who attacked you ,the news was right all along,but He's gone baby, He's gone." she said while a tear slipped down her face.

I took my thumb and wiped it away "it's not your fault babe,I promise you a thousand times " I said and smiled.

We put our heads leaning against each other "I love you so much Victoria." ,She smiled "I love you more baby",we both smiled and kissed each other, there was only one thought that was in my head 'is the candy man actually gone tho'.

All we know is to never do stuff that the news already told you to not to do.
*******************************
Ok,hello guys,I have no fucking clue how I got this done in a day,I guess I was really bored but anyways,this is probably one of my favorite stories of all that I made,it took me a while what to write but now I'm here about to post another story for the day,lol but anyway I hope you guys enjoyed the story and I hope you guys have an amazing day.
Love,ally💞💓
*******************************