20:fight and break up

Warnings: swearing, arguing
*******************************
                 Past flashback
I was sitting down with sweat in my hands ,I could hear someone come downstairs "damiano!" Vic exclaimed "this is my girlfriend, y/n" ,I waved at him "hi" "hey".

It was kinda awkward cause they were talking to each other about something.

Damiano put his index finger up in Vic's face "hold on Vic I'll talk to you in a minute. Y/n can I talk to you real quick." ,I quickly shot my head up and looked at Vic,she could see that there was nervousness in my eyes.

I nodded my head and Damiano and I started walking upstairs.

When we got to a space where you could here nobody he gave me a serious face "you y/n ,yes you. Don't break Vic's heart , she loves you so much. If you break her heart ,you probably know what's going to happen".

I just stared at him and nodded my head.
                Flashback done
                  Present day
                    Your pov:

Me and Vic were fighting cause I just really need to tell her that I need a break. This famous stuff like paparazzi,concerts, tours,and way more other stuff. That stuff is stuff that I don't really like because you have to have a long distance with each other.

It got to the point where we were both screaming at each other and crying and saying ignorant stuff, "y/n ,don't you fucking understand ,I still want to be with you ,I'm sorry I got into this band and that we can't see each other at all , I'm sorry I made you go through that. I'm so fucking sorry,so so so so fucking sorry!".

I stared at her while tears were spilling down my face , "are you going to fucking answer me y/n!" ,Her voice raised even louder.

I felt like I just couldn't say anything,like tears just filled up my throat,if I talked they would spill out and can't say anything.

I finally started to speak "I'm very sorry Vic b-but ,I don't t-think that our relationship c-can continue like t-this" I said calmly.

Vic put her palm down hardly on the counter "fuck y/n,you just completely ruined everything,I fucking hate you now " ,I couldn't help myself anymore so I just let out loud sobs .

"Why the fuck are you crying y/n,why the actual fuck are you crying y/n ,you were the one who broke up with me and you're fucking crying. What the actual fuck is wrong with you!" Vic yelled in my face.

I quickly wiped my tears "I-im sorry" "you better be".

She put on her shoes and grabbed everything that she needed ,she opened the door "you know what y/n , fuck you!" She said and flipped me off.

My hair flew by her slamming the door.

I stared at the floor and tears had to spill down my face ,so they did.

After a little while from crying I layed down on the couch and heard my phone vibrating ,I looked at my phone ,it was damiano calling me ,but of course I didn't answer.

When the call was done he started texting me things like 'why would you do this to Vic!?!?' 'im coming over to your house right now' 'dont go anywhere,I'm gonna be there any minute now '.

When I saw that message,I froze,and heard the doorbell.

I quickly looked at the door and didn't answer it ,but then he started to bang on the door "I know you're in there y/n,so open the fucking door!".

I got up from the couch,my hands were shaking ,I was sweating so much.

I got to the door and opened it ,I just looked at the floor ,I could feel damiano staring at me "y/n look at me" he said calmly, I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"C-come in",he took a step into my house and went to the couch,I followed him.

We both sat on the couch "Vic came back to the house very mad and sad",I had to suck up my tears , damiano stared at me confused "why aren't you crying?,not to be rude".

Tears filled me eyes again "b-because she told me that it was all my fault and I should just stop crying,cause I was the one who broke her heart,and she told me that she hated me which I'm ok with that ,it's not the first time that happened to me".

I had to let out my loud sobs ,and Damiano pulled me into his chest ,"Vic never did that to anyone" ,I was shocked by that "it's all my fucking fault!,I just needed a break".

He sighed "it's not your fault,it happens , people want to take breaks cause of something,it's very common for people" ,he started to play with my hair which that calmed me down.

"T-thank you dam" "no problem,I should probably get going now" ,I nodded my head and he got up from the couch "bye bye,see you in a long time" ,I waved at him ,"bye y/n,I'll miss you".

He waved back at me and he left ,im gonna miss everyone.
The end
*******************************
Hey guys, this story made me cry a little,and sorry I didn't post a story for a little bit cause I had no ideas ,and now I need Ideas from you guys so please help me , anyways I hope you guys liked the story and have a stunning day/night.
Love, ally ❤️
Words:951
*******************************