17:(Mother's day)

Warnings:none
*******************************
                    Your pov:

Today was mother's day ,my mom died when I was 4,she died by a heart attack.

But I'm going to her grave today,and Vic is probably going too , we'll obviously see each other because both of our moms graves are next to each other.

I'm going to wear my mom's favorite dress that I had on,I grabbed my wallet cause I was gonna get her favorite flowers , tulips.

I walked to the door and put on my shoes ,I looked at the door for a second and opened it,I got outside and saw the one bird I've always wanted to see,it was my mom's favorite too,it's was a beautiful red Cardinal.

I knew it was a sign from her "hey mom" I said with a smile on my face "I gotta go now ,I'll see you in a bit, ok" ,I started to walk to my car and when I got in there I left straight to the flower shop.

When I got in the flower shop I went straight to the tulips and found the perfect one and thought to myself 'she will love these' and I got them immediately.

I went to the register and got the pretty tulips for my mom.

And again I got into the car and started to drive to the cemetery next,when I got there I grabbed the flowers ,got out of the car ,and started to look for my mom.

It was steaming hot but I could see my mom's grave in the shade, perfect. So I ran over to the grave ,I got on both of my knees and put the flowers down gently.

I looked the grave and started to tear up,I put my hand on the grave "nice to see you again mom,I miss you ,I think about you everyday and I won't stop ,I'll never stop ,I love you so much" a tear came down my face.

I turned my head and saw Victoria's mom grave "hey Jenn,I miss you too,you treated me so good when you found out that I lost my mom ,thank you for protecting me ,maybe one day I'll be able to see both you and my mom ,and don't worry I love you too" even more tears came running down my face.

It was just me letting out sobs until I see someone come right next to me,I turn my head and see my ex girlfriend, Victoria.

She turned her head to me when my eyes were bloodshot red ,we just stared at each other until Vic pulled me into a hug ,I was shocked but I missed these hugs.

I was crying in her shoulder while we were still hugging "shhh,it's going to be ok" ,when she said that it made me cry even harder "I j-just miss her s-so so much,I wish I c-could say my last goodbye to h-her" i said while still breaking into tears.

Vic pulled out of the hug and I see tears coming down her face ,I wipe them away with my thumb "you're gonna make me cry even more" you said and you just both laughed at the same time.

I was on Vic's chest while we still were trying to catch our breaths ,I realized that I was on her so I quickly got off of her "oops sorry" I said being embarrassed "no it's ok ,you can stay there or don't I don't care" ,but obviously I chose choice 1.

So I got onto Vic's chest and she started to rub my back 'oh lord I miss her so much' I thought to myself ,"I miss these two people" I said ,Vic looked at me with a sad face "I do too ,even though I never met your mom,she seems very generous".

I looked at Vic and looked at the grave "she was" ,it was quiet for a couple minutes "oh wait but remember when that one day when we went to go get gelato and there was this one lady who gave me the most dirty ass look and she gave me my gelato and right when we were about to leave my gelato fell and I picked it up with my bare hands ,oh I do gotta say that was really easy to pick up but extremely cold".

When I was done saying that we just started laughing again "oh and remember when I started dancing in the bathroom and I thought no one was in there I until that one girl ,Hailey came out of the stall and we both looked at each other and me and you just ran out of the bathroom laughing our asses out".

I was still laughing and when she said that, I started to laugh even harder ,I tried to stop laughing cause my stomach hurt and I couldn't breathe,after a few minutes later I stopped laughing.

My head hurted a little cause of the laughing but then we just started talking about funny things, random things,and things that happened before I got to know Vic and I told her things too.

We had some laughs,but I laugh over very dumb things,so let's just say that the next day my throat hurt so bad and that I sounded like a horse ,and it was pretty funny,Vic came over too it was pretty fun ,I missed those times.

She would always come over to my house to steal food or just to talk to me the whole time and just stay and sleep at my house and that she forgot to go home so her mom would get nervous but I told her that she won't do that ever again and that I was sorry,I might have told a lie to her. Maybe,just maybe.
*******************************
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to publish this story for a little long ,I've had a hard time right now so I couldn't think that good ,and I still can't ,my mind has just been focusing on school so I haven't been able to post anything so yeah I hope you guys liked the story and have a great day or night.
Love, ally ❤️
Words:1057
*******************************