21:I still love you

Warnings: panic attack
*******************************
                    Your pov:
Whenever I'm sad I go to the park,I obviously am today ,I need to shake off these feelings.

You're probably what kind of feelings I'm thinking of ,it was when Vic told me that we need a break from each other.

The feelings came in my head out of nowhere and I just started overthinking ,so whenever that happens, I go to the park that I always go to.

So I got my earbuds, phone and keys.

I put on my shoes and left ,and I started driving. After a bit I got there,so I got out of my car and saw people that I really didn't want to see,it was the band and Vic was in it of course and there was this other girl ,I think it's Vic's new girlfriend.

My eyes got filled up with tears immediately,but I just wanted to go sit down so I didn't even look at them when I was walking to the bench that I always sit at.

I bet they didn't even see me ,I saw Vic and the girl going on the slide "come here Amy".

Amy,nice name

Amy sat next to Vic on the slide and gave her a kiss "I love you Vic" "I love you too amore" ,I could feel tears roll down my face and I quickly wipe them away.

It was dumb,love is dumb,you fall in love with them and they just do something to make you fall out of love with them.

I got out my earbuds and started to listen to music.

After a couple minutes of listening to music the boys saw me and waved at me,I waved back them with a smile on my face,and they just started minding there own business again.

I looked around the park and saw Amy and Vic again ,it looked like there flirting cause I can see Vic blushing ,when me and Vic were together we would always flirt ,it was particularly everyday.

I looked at the boys and they saw them flirting too,and then they looked at me ,they could see that I was really sad cause they would always see me and Vic flirting and they would always laugh about it or say 'go get a room'.

The song that I was listening to was the perfect lyric for this 'if "I love you" was a promise,would you break it if you're honest'.

My eyes filled got filled with tears again ,I couldn't take this anymore so I got everything I needed and ran to my car.

I got into my car,threw my stuff and started balling my eyes out,I hit the steering wheel and kept on repeating 'love is dumb'.
                Damiano's pov: 
We kept on seeing Vic and Amy flirting,I could see the pain and sadness in y/n's eyes,she probably got to the point where she couldn't take it anymore and ran to her car.

Something is going on.

I got up from the bench and the boys looked at me confused.
                     Vic's pov:
I didn't even notice y/n,my ex was at the park that were at ,I saw her go to her car and I got nervous.

I saw me and Damiano looking at her car nervously and I realized what was happening,she was having a panic attack,her panic attacks are even worse than mine.

I quickly got down the slide cause that's the closest thing next to me ,"Vic what are you doing" Amy said calmly ,I ignored her.

I got to her car and opened the door, luckily the door was open ,I saw her shaking and crying uncontrollably ,I pulled her closer to me.
                     Your pov:
I started to have a panic attack ,I hated panic attacks ,they were my enemy.

My hands started to shake ,I was crying so much and I heard the car door open,I didn't know who it was but they pulled me closer to them.

And then I realized that it was Vic ,it was her cause she always wears this one perfume and I could smell it perfectly.
                     Vic's pov:
Y/n wouldn't calm down "shhhh,it's ok im right here",her breathing got steady again "breathe in ,breathe out" I said calmly.

She did exactly what I told her to do ,the boys and Amy came over ,"what happened?!?!" "Shhh be quiet,she just calmed down" ,I started to rub her hair slowly.

It looked like Amy got a little irritated and jealous she couldn't take it anymore "no but actually tho,what is wrong with her!" , The boys and I looked at her with a annoyed face.
                    Your pov:
When Amy said that I quickly got my head out of Vic's chest and looked at her ,the band looked away from her and Amy mouthed me 'go rot in hell'.

I laughed,Vic looked at me confused "well sorry to break it to you Amy but, angels don't go to hell,hun." ,She scoffed and rolled her eyes ,Vic still looked at me very confused "what did she do y/n".

I started to laugh even more "she told me to go rot in hell" ,Vic's eyes widened and they all looked at Amy and I guess they turned angry "ok listen I didn't say that" Amy said.

"Stop lying Amy,we know that you're lying to us",Amy laughed nervously "d-do you guys really believe in her".

They ignored her and they just started to argue with her ,I wasn't listening to them until I heard Vic say "we're over!" ,I looked at Vic then Amy with a smile on my face.

That was the best day of my life.
The end
*******************************
Hey guys,can't believe but this is my second story in one day,can't believe it but it's true ,but I'm being honest now ,I will post another story one day because I don't have any more ideas but anyways I hope you guys liked the story and have a great day/night.
Love, ally ❤️
Words:1028
*******************************