23:the forgotten friend

Warnings: sh
*******************************
                     Your pov:
Have you even been a friend that was forgotten. Well that's me.

My friends left because they were going to x-factor and I texted all of them but they decided to not answer me , and I don't really talk to them anymore,they still haven't answered my texts till this day.

And it seems like they have a pretty good band, like they won Eurovision,got really famous,won lots of awards,perform like everywhere, and on tour.

But I'm here looking how fun they look in pictures and videos,I've cut my wrists because I wanna look like them ,but cutting didn't work so I just quit doing that.

I cry everyday in my bed ,I have no friends,they were my only friends,what if I see them one day. They probably won't recognize me.

I'm going to take a walk cause I haven't went outside in forever,I just put on something causal and grabbed my phone,I put on my shoes and opened the door,the cool breeze hit my face,it felt really good being outside again.

When I got outside I took a deep breath of the fresh air and started to walk,after like 5 minutes of walking I saw someone very familiar,I looked even closer,it looked like 4 people,oh shit it was the band.

I got on my heel and turned around ,I was still walking forward ,I turned around they were still following me,there's a park that's really close to where I'm walking ,I'll just walk there.

When I got to the park,on the corner of my eye I saw them 'they were going to the park too?!?!' ,I just sat on a bench and tried to not get noticed ,I'm not going to lie but I missed them,there hugs ,and our deep conversations in Italian.

A couple tears went down my face, "y/n ,is that you" ,my eyes widened ,I looked at them ,they were already staring at me,I nodded my head.

I got up from the bench and they just came running to me and gave me a big hug ,they said stuff like 'we've missed you' 'you look so different'.

I didn't say anything "well how are you?" Damiano said ,"g-good" I said and smiled "uhm I think I'm going home now".

"Why ,do you not like us?" Vic said ,I didn't really know what to say "uh , w-well I do like you guys ,it's just uh there's some things that you guys d-dont know ,and it's mostly about you guys ,so I just really need to uhm,i-im sorry".

They looked at me with sad and nervous faces ,"well I mean I can go to your house tomorrow and talk to you" Vic said calmly, "ok, sure".

Ok?!?! ,What is wrong with myself!

I gave her my number cause she got a new phone,and I just left the park and ran to my house,I opened the door and slammed it on my way to the couch,all I could do was cry.

I now have to tell her about my life.
The next day
                     Your pov:
I woke up on the couch, still extremely exhausted ,I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen,but I realized that I wasn't hungry,so I just went on my phone.

After a bit of being on my phone,a message popped up,it was Vic.

I totally forgot that she was coming over! But she asked me what my address was,so I gave it to her.

I was just gonna wear what I wore yesterday,she's probably gonna think that I'm a fucking lazy ass person.

After a bit of waiting,I got bored but someone knocked on the door ,I groaned and got up.

When I got to the door I opened it,it was Vic.

"Hey" "hi,come in" ,she got inside the house and walked to the couch,she sat down "do you want something to drink?" ,"No ,I'm good,but what are we talking about now".

I forgot about that "uhhh, well I guess I brought up something that I didn't want to say and then you asked if you wanted to talk and I said yes so that's what we're at right now."

She nodded "I'm confused" ,we both laughed ,"ok, we're just gonna talk about what happened when you guys left-" "ohhh,ok now I get you,ok now you can continue what you were gonna say , sorry" .

I chuckled "ok, when you guys left I texted you guys ,you never texted me back ,but like you could've answered me on your guys' free time, so can you explain why you guys didn't answer me, please".

"Well,I didn't get anything while we were over there so I didn't get anything,nor did the boys" ,that was such a fake lie ,"ok well,since you guys won Eurovision, you got really famous and you guys just completely forgot about me ,and you guys got pretty, famous,and hot b-but I'm just here waiting for a response from the guys and you. And I did harm myself because I barely looked like you guys ,I wasn't flawless ,I didn't have the perfect face nor body ,I didn't have people who have crushed on me, I-".

Vic interuppted me "woah,woah ,woah stop ,you harmed yourself y/n ,w-what did you do" ,I looked at the floor while tears welled up in my eyes ,I wasn't ready ,she wasn't even there for me when that happened ,"Victoria ,I did just one bad thing and I never did again,so don't worry about it" ,I put my hand on her shoulder.

She looked at me with a shocked face "y/n ,I will worry about you and what you did ,so don't say that ,but please tell me what you did to yourself" ,"Vic,I harmed myself ,you probably know what that means. I cut my wrists to try and look like you guys ,cause I didn't like my body ,at all".

Vic had a frown on my face and rubbed my arm.

I never wanted to talk about this ever again ,I'm so sick of my life ,but I'm obviously gonna have to tell alot people ,but I guess I know that I'm gonna be in this shitty body for years.
The end
*******************************
Hey guys, this story made me cry a bit, I know it's a bad ending but I wanted to work on the other story that I'm gonna work on after this story, probably but yeah I hope you guys liked the story and have a amazing day or night ,bye bye see you next story.
Love, ally
Words:1141
*******************************