3: sick

Warning: vomiting
*******************************
                    Your pov:

I woke up. I had a horrible sore throat and headache, then I felt something come up my throat so I stood up and ran to the bathroom,I didn't want to wake up Victoria because she's been working alot with the band and she needed to get her rest.

When I got into the bathroom I ran to the toilet and threw up, I started coughing and I threw up again.A couple minutes later I was done vomiting and I cleaned up my face and hands really good and went back into bed.
                   The next day
                     Your pov
I woke up and still felt horrible ,my headache got worse and throat was dry as hell , I looked to my side and saw victoria sleeping like a baby, I thought to myself, 'welp she got good rest', then I felt something come up my throat again.

So I sat up quickly and ran to the bathroom,I got to the toilet and threw up and started to cough alot ,a couple minutes later I heard footsteps getting closer to the bathroom and it was Victoria ,she ran to me and held up my hair "are you ok mi amore,why didn't you wake me up" , I turned your head.

Where victoria was, "because you were so busy with the band and I felt bad so I wanted you to get some rest" and then I started coughing again and threw up, Victoria started patting my back "it's ok love get it all out,and always wake me up when you don't feel good even when I'm very busy or even sleeping,ok", I nodded my head.

"Now let's lay down ,ok", I nodded and washed my hands and face for the second time ,me and Victoria sat on the bed she put the covers over my body and brought out her phone and started texting the band that she couldn't practice because I was sick "you can go to rehearsal Vic ,I'll be ok I promise","no I'm not going my job today is to take care of you,ok?" ,"Ok"

I put my head on Vic's chest and closed my eyes and fell asleep right away.

                     Vic's pov:

I saw y/n sleep right away ,she looked like she was in a deep sleep ,she probably hadn't got good sleep because of this sickness ,I felt bad,I didn't realize how busy I was with the band but at least I got sleep .

I started to overthink until my eyes got heavy and shut them.

                 Nobody's pov

After Victoria shut her eyes she was in deep sleep too ,and the couple had a nice sleep.
*******************************

Heyyy ,this is my third story, I will try to get other stories done but I hoped you guys liked it ❤️
Love, ally ❤️
Words:477
*******************************