8:pool

Warnings:self harm,ed,fluff
*******************************
Your pov:

The band and I were gonna go in the pool ,but I didn't want to ,ever since I was 13 I have been very insucure about my body ,so I stopped eating, after a year they told me to start eating again,so I did.

But when I was 15 I started to cut myself,I couldn't stop until I was 17 ,and now I can't even look at myself in the mirror and say that Im not ugly and I've started my eating disorder again ,but the band doesn't know this time.

Now I am in a bikini ,I felt so uncomfortable, I sat in one of the chairs,and when I sat down my thighs got thick so then I just put my legs to my chest.

After a little bit they all came out of the house and went straight in the pool,and then Vic came to me, she was topples like normal but that drived me crazy "hey are you going into the pool ,I'm going in." Vic said calmly ,I thought for a second  "uhm y-yeah sure I'll go in the pool."

"alrighty then let's go", she grabbed my hand ,we got to the pool and got in ,and fun fact ,I don't know how to swim. I stared at the pool really scared , Vic said "come on y/n I'll help you" and I nodded my head yes.

I grabbed her shoulders tightly ,being scared to death ,Vic went down the second step and it got deeper so I held on more tightly,and Vic put her hands on my hips "don't worry y/n ,I got you."

Then she got on the last step,it. Was. Deep. ,I grabbed Vic being scared to death and she laughed "y/n remember I said I got you,if your too scared then we can get out" ,I replied "c-can we get out I'm a little bit scared", I felt little bit embarrassed, "of course,let me take you out",she got on the third step,then the second step,and then the first one.

I finally could feel the ground ,I felt a little wobbly and then I almost fell until Vic caught me  "oh my goodness,y/n are you ok?!?!" , I just nodded my head , "well let's get you inside so you can get dressed and just lay down for a little while,ok?" "ok".

We got into the house and we went to my bedroom "well you go pick something out now ,or do you want me to" ,I pointed to her and she got up and went to my closet and picked a big shirt with nothing under it except underwear ,but I'm going to pick those ,not her.

Anyways Vic said "well I will go downstairs with the boys now", she was about to open the door "wait!" ,She turned around and looked at confused and then I said "c-can you s-stay ,please I don't want to be alone."

She stared at me for a little bit ,I got nervous until she said "of course I'll just go and tell the boys and then I'll get dressed,ok?", I nodded and then she left the room.

I just standed there for a bit until I realized that I needed to get out of this bikini so then I went into the bathroom and got changed,I kept my bra off because they are extremely uncomfortable,I got out of the bathroom and turned on the fan and opened the windows cause it was hot.

I got into bed and then the door opened "hey y/n I'm finally here" and she smiled, "ok well then get in the bed" and I pat the empty spot next to me and she sits down.

I turned my head and said "thanks for staying with me", I put my head on her shoulder ,she said "no problem",I got my head off her shoulder and we layed down and Vic pulled me closer to her, and put me in her chest.

She started playing with my hair. I never felt like this before,I felt so comfortable being around her , then out of nowhere my heart started to race until I put my head closer to her chest and then calmed down.

Nobody's pov:

After y/n got calmed down she went to sleep first,and then Vic's eyes got heavy and shut them and fell to sleep immediately and the two girls had a good time cuddling with each other.
The end
*******************************

Hey guys,this one took me forever ,it's my eighth story,and my fingers hurt,I'm exhausted,it's 11:00 here and I'm so tired so I will try to publish another story and I hoped you guys liked it and have an amazing day.
Love, ally ❤️
Words:821
*******************************