28: trios

Warnings: swearing , mentions people hurting other people. (I'm sorry,I didn't know what to say for that)
*******************************
Trios never work out.

They never do.

I mean some of them do but not all of them.

                    Flashback
I came down the stairs sobbing and saw Jennifer and Maddie,they were my 'friends' ,but I don't really call them friends anymore. I sat on the couch next to Maddie ,"what happened y/n?" ,She said while both of them were laughing. "M-my mom and dad,and my brother got into a car crash and non of them made it." ,I said while I was still in pain. They both just started laughing ,"why are you guys laughing?!" ,"It's so fucking obvious that you're lying,I mean look at your face,you look like a whale." Jennifer said while they were both laughing so hard. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" I said as I got up from the couch and got closer to her face. "Nothing hunny,I'm just stating facts." ,I slapped her across the face and I wish I never did that. "You fucking bitch!" She said while chasing after me. I got to my room but Jennifer is strong enough so she got the door to open. She threatened me ,hit me, slapped me,leave scratches all over me,she would leave me there in my room bleeding.
       The end of the flash back

I still have bruises and the scratches that she did to me are now scars ,my whole body was filled with bruises,they were noticeable very well,a tear came down my face ,I quickly wiped it away.

After a bit Jennifer came bursting into my room,"get dressed slut ,were going to see some of my friends" ,to be honest I didn't even know that she had real friends.

I quickly put on something comfortable,and no I'm not gonna wear a hoodie and sweatpants.

I got my phone and ran downstairs to see Maddie and Jennifer glare at me "hurry up ,were going to be late because of you." Maddie scoffed ,"sorry sorry" I said apologizing,they both rolled there eyes and opened the door.

I followed them,the two went in the passenger seats and obviously I'm in the back by myself, after 20 minutes we finally got there,we all got out of the car,when we got closer to the door Jennifer grapped my arm harshly,she stopped walking so I stopped walking,"listen to me,don't fucking say a word to them, otherwise, understand?" She said and gave me a cocky smile,I nodded ,"good".

When we got to the door, Jennifer knocked ,a boy with short brown blackish hair opened the door, "hi Damiano!" Jennifer said happily.

What a bitch.

"Hi Jennifer" he said and hugged her ,"looks like you brought some friends too" , Jennifer looked at me quickly and looked back at him, "yeah,is that ok?" "Of course it is ,come inside!" ,We all followed him inside.

I picked up my and saw a gorgeous girl with ocean blue eyes, bangs,and her eyeliner was absolutely amazing,she looked at me and smiled,I quickly looked away when I heard the tall man say ,"everyone this is Ethan , Thomas, Victoria,and the one and only ,me , Damiano" he said while pointing to each one of them and laughed.

We all laughed "and this is Jennifer.... That's all I know" he said embarrassed, "this is Maddie" Jennifer said without introducing me ,it all just went quite until the beautiful girl said ,"and who are you, pretty girl?" She said pointing at me.

"This-" , Victoria disturbed her "I wasn't talking to you,I was talking to her,not to be rude" ,"well-" , Jennifer moved her hand to my bare skin on my arm and put her nail in my arm and dug it a tiny bit,they didn't notice,"i-im y/n,it's nice to meet you" I said and smiled,she dug her nail deeper into my skin but then she removed it.

"Come and sit down" he said politely , Victoria patted the seat next to her and smiled,I walked over there and sat ,she put her arm around me,I smiled as I blushed.

But it does suck that Maddie and Jennifer sat next to me,they both glared at me.

Damiano started a conversation but I could see Victoria stare at me the whole time, all of a sudden my arm started to hurt,I quickly looked at my arm and saw a new and a very big bruise forming on my arm,I was wearing a tiny top so it was noticeable.

Apparently Victoria saw it ,but I didn't see her look at it so I just ignored it ,I could see her head get closer to my arm "what is that?" ,She whispered in my ear,I looked over at her ,"oh it's nothing" I said as I whispered,it felt wrong to lie to her but I just ignored it.

"Well it obviously looks like something" she said loudly,I quickly covered her mouth,but it was too late,they were all staring at me ,"it's nothing,I promise" I chuckled nervously, Victoria took my hand off her mouth and quickly said "there's something on her arm!" But right after she said that I covered her mouth, again.

They all looked confused until they looked at my arm, "what the fuck?!" Thomas exclaimed, "who did this to you?!?!" "Yeah ,who did this to you?!" Damiano and Ethan said while staring into my brown eyes.

I know I can't tell them cause Jennifer and Maddie would beat the shit out of me ,the two girls looked at me ,I stared back at them,I think they all realized "did they hurt you?!?!" Damiano exclaimed, I didn't answer "no,w-we didn't hurt her" Maddie said and turned her head to me and mouthed 'dont'.

Victoria uncovered her mouth again "it was you ,you fucking bitc-" , I quickly covered her mouth again and sighed,"what the fuck" I whispered.

"Ok fine,we did hurt her,it's not that big of a deal tho!!" Jennifer said upset ,we all stared at her madly, Maddie quickly got up and leaft the house "hey! Wait for me ,asshole!" Jennifer said and ran after her.

After they left we all just sat there trying to process what just  happened,"I'm sorry" I blurted , Victoria rubbed my arm "it's fine".
              Two months later
It's been two months since that incident happened, I moved out of the house that I never liked,I blocked Maddie and Jennifer,got out of contact with them, and suprise, suprise, vic and me are together,I know it's only been two months but we're a couple.

I've never been this happy in my life,and I hope it goes ok for the rest of my life.
The end
*******************************
AHHHHHHH,IM BACK BIATCHES ,I FINALLY HAD TIME TO WRITE MY STORY,AND WHOLE BUNCH OF SHIT CAME IN MY LIFE SO I HAD NO TIME TO WRITE AND IM SORRY FOR THAT. But I am very glad to be writing again,and I'm finally doing the same thing that I say in every single story,I hope you guys enjoyed the story and have a amazing day or night.
See you next story, bye bye ❤️
Love,ally❤️
*******************************