10:long time no see (pt.2)

Warnings:fluff
*******************************
                    Your pov:
              And then I realized
IT REALLY WAS VICTORIA THE WHOLE TIME.

I thought for a second and then I had an idea,I could text her and just start texting her and say something and then she would realize, perfect.

So I got on the text app thingy ,and put in her phone number.

               (Y/n: your name)
                  (V: Victoria)
Y/n:hey Victoria remember me ,y/n?

She looked at her phone and looked happily and she started texting me.

V:hey y/n i've missed you ,how are you!

I smiled and thought of something to make her know it was me, but trick her a bit.

Y/n:oh well I'm good,and I do gotta say ,you look amazing.

She looked confused

V:where are you?!?!

Y/n: looking at you

She turned her head all around the diner and she started texting.

V:I can't find you

Y/n:well now I'm staring at you

She turned her head and looked at me

Y/n: see me?

Her jaw dropped and she stood up ,and then I stood up.

There was a big space in the middle so then we walked to each other and gave the most biggest hug ever her.

Her band looked confused ,but then Lucia realized  "Victoria?!?!" And she came in the hug too and then Caterina and Bianca came into the hug and we were all shocked that it was her.

She looked hot I do gotta say that.

"oh my goodness Vic ,I've missed you so much" and tears went running down my face, we all pulled out of the hug and Vic wiped my tears "don't cry you're gonna make me cry",and we hugged again the girls were just staring with smiles on there faces.

And then Vic started crying and we just both laughed and she said "well I've finally met you after like 4-3 years I don't even know but do you wanna meet the band haha" I smiled and nodded ,the girls went to the table that we were sitting at and smiled.

Victoria took my hand and went to the table that they were sitting at and Vic sat down and pat the empty spot next to her and I sat down and she said "well everybody at this table this is y/n ,my best friend she taught me English" and she put her arm around me.

And we both smiled and they introduced themselves and one boy said "hi y/n I'm Thomas I'm no good with English" ,"bene ciao, Thomas" ,Vic turned her head to me and said "you speak Italian?!?!" And I nodded .

"Anyways I'm damiano" ,and then the last one said "hi I'm Ethan" "well it was very nice meeting you and Victoria" you smile and turned your head to Victoria and grabbed her hand tightly and kept it there.

" Well what is your guys' band name?" ,They all looked at each other and Damiano put up his hand and put three fingers up and then two and then one and then they all said "Måneskin!" And then we all just bursted out laughing and I put my head on Vic's shoulder.

After a little bit we started talking about random things and I looked at Victoria she looked down at me and smiled ,I smiled back "I missed you" ,"I missed you even more y/n."

                Nobody's pov:

After they got done eating y/n dropped off the girls and went home.

                     The end
*******************************
Hey guys,this one took me forever because I got like no time to do this ,I was pretty busy.And I have a question for you guys. What's your opinion on supermodel.I love it ,it's been on repeat for like the 30th time.But anyways we're gonna do the usual for the 10th time and say I hope you guys liked it and have an amazing day.
Love,ally ❤️
Words:656
*******************************