11:(tired)

Warnings: fluff
*******************************
Your pov:

Today my girlfriend is coming back from tour , she was in la and I was in Italy,so big time difference but anyways I had to wake up at 4:00 so that I could get to the airport on time.

So I woke up , turned off my alarm,and then I got up and looked in my closet and picked ripped flared jeans with a blue crop top and Nike shoes.

I rushed down the stairs and grabbed my phone off the charger and grabbed my purse and rushed out the door,I got in the car and put on music from my playlist and my all time favorite song came out , I sang "I'm not sentimental but there something bout' the way you look tonight."

I kept on signing "makes me wanna take a picture make a movie with you that we'd have to hide" , I stopped singing,I sounded fucking horrible.

After a couple hours I got there I was absolutely exhausted and tired so I got in one of those chair things right next to the place where people come out of and I grabbed my earbuds out of my purse and put them in and played my playlist.

After a little bit my eyes started to get heavy and I shut them close.
Vic's pov:

After a couple hours we got there ,I got off the plane and started to look for my girlfriend ,I looked and saw her sleeping so I went over there and sat next to the empty spot next to her and gently shook her shoulders and she flinched ,I giggled a little "hello amore" and smiled.

She looked at me and she hugged me tightly "Vic you're finally here ,me and chili missed you!" ,We broke the hug and she was smiling at me so I poked her dimples and said "you're so cute".

After a little bit I decided to say "well let's go to the house and see chili" she nodded and we left the airport.
Your pov:

I was still exhausted but I tried to act happy because Vic was home with me ,we got to the car "I'll drive" ,and she replied "no,I'll drive ,you already drove here" ,"no, I'm driving you've done to much stuff with the band ,I feel bad" and I gave her my puppy eyes.

She hates when I do that ,after a couple minutes she couldn't stand it and said "ok fine ,and don't make those puppy eyes at me ever again" and I giggled.

We got in the car and I put on my buckle and so did Victoria we got going and I put on music.

After a some hours it was 1:00 ,I almost fell asleep a couple times but I had to keep my eyes open,Vic looked at me a couple times and said "are you ok y/n,you look absolutely exhausted."

I replied "yeah I'm fine ,don't worry about me" I looked at her and looked back at the road quickly,after 3 more hours we got to the house ,it was 4:00 ,we got into the house and heard chili start barking and run over to Vic.

Vic started to say "chili I missed you so much!" And started kissing chili ,my eyes started to get heavy again but I kept them open so I could spend time with Vic ,after a little bit Vic walked to the couch where I was and plopped next to me ,and put her arm around me "well since I haven't been here ,how was it."

I looked at her and said "boring,very boring without you,I've missed everything about you" and I smiled at her "well how was it in LA" ,she replied "hectic,and it was boring without you too" ,we both giggled.

After a couple minutes of silence I decided to say "well since dinner time is almost here,want me to make you food?" ,Vic nodded her head aggressively ,"alrighty then ,I'll get started."

I got up and went to the kitchen and got all the ingredients I needed and started making pasta,I put the pasta into the hot boiling water and let it sit there.

(Pretend I've done everything to make pasta because I'm to tired to write that.)

I put the pasta on the two plates and got forks and started walking to the couch where Vic was and said "here is your dinner mi amore" ,I gave her the plate "thank you,it looks delicious."

So then I got on the couch and started eating ,Vic said "holy shit y/n this is probably better than Gordon Ramsay's food" and I giggled "thank you.",after we got done eating I said "do you wanna watch a movie?" ,And Vic nodded her head and said "I'll pick."

After a little bit she found a movie,my favorite one and I looked at her and mouthed her "thank you" and I kissed her ,we broke the kiss and I put my head on her chest and kept it there.

During the movie, a gust of tiredness hit me ,my eyes got heavy and Vic said "y/n can I say something" and I nodded my head, and she said "thank you for everything you do for me ,I could never ask for someone else" And she pecked my neck.

"no problem Vic" and smiled ,after some of the movie Vic saw me getting tired by the minute and said "are you ok y/n" "yeah ,well kinda I'm just tired" she looked at me and said "well why don't you go to sleep right now?" ,"Oh well I was planning on that until you interrupted my sleep."

Vic giggled and said "well I'll let you sleep now, good night amore I'll talk to you in the morning,ok?" I nodded and I shut my eyes so quickly and Vic kissed my forehead.

After a 5 minutes I fell asleep.

The end
*******************************
Hey guys,this is my longest one shot I have made ,I really don't want to say anything else except I hoped you liked the story,It took me like 2 hours to think and right I started at 10 and it's now 12:38 in USA right now so I will absolutely try to make another story tomorrow for you guys and that's all I wanted to say so yeah.
Love,ally
Words:1083
*******************************