6: Halloween

Warnings:fluff, arguing
*******************************
Your pov:

Today is Halloween I am scream from the movie scream of course ,I was in the bathroom getting on my necklace but I couldn't so I tried again,no luck until I heard footsteps getting closer to the bathroom and it was my beautiful girlfriend, Victoria.

I turned my head and she looked amazing , "you look beautiful amore" ,"thank you" Vic said with a smile "do you need help with something,you look frustrated" Vic continued,and I looked at her "please help me get this necklace on ,please" ,"of course".

She came over to me and grabbed the necklace and put it on me "thank you ,alot" ,"no problem ,now let's go downstairs the people are gonna be here any minute now",I nodded and we went downstairs,we got downstairs and I looked around the house,it looked absolutely amazing.

I got into a daze until damiano said "y/n! Hellooo!?!" I got out of my daze "sorry i-its just that the house looks pretty cool" and there was a knock and Thomas said "I'LL GET IT" and he ran to the door and opened it and there was like alot of people about to come inside.

In my eyes I saw more than a hundred people but obviously there was less but anyways I looked to my side and Vic wasn't there and I was gonna look for her so I went to Ethan and said "have you seen Vic, she was just by me" and Ethan nodded his head no and I went to damiano and said "have you seen Vic?" And Damiano said "no,but I saw her go to Giorgia ,you can go ask her" ,"thanks dami".

So then I went to Giorgia and said "have you seen Vic, Damiano said that she was talking to you" , Giorgia said "well she was talking to me until she went to go get a drink","bingo,thanks Giorgia!" And I ran outside and started looking for her , and then I saw her and I started walking to her and I got to her and said "hey Vic I was looking for you everywhere".

Vic turned her head and said "oh hey amore , sorry I left you I wanted to get a drink and then I started talking to this girl" ,my face turned into a smile to a serious face and Vic knows I get jealous over those things I was pretty overprotective,and I said "oh cool ,what did she look like" and Vic turned her head and she started laughing and she said "y/n,I'm not telling you otherwise you're gonna go tell her to stay away from me and then give her a threat and walk away ,I know you y/n , your jealous right now."

I looked over at her and said "damn it ,you caught me " and Vic started laughing and she said "I know I caught you ,and we should go inside it's getting cold, alright?" ,I nodded and we went inside.

When we got inside we got a drink from the fridge and poured it in our wine glasses, we clinked the glasses and said "cheers", we chugged it down,and I said "more?", Vic replied "of course" and poured more in my glass and hers too,we sat on the couch because our legs were tired and drank our drink.

After a little bit I got tipsy and Vic did too ,and we got bored so we started dancing and my favorite song came on it was "I wanna be yours ,by artic monkeys" and sang along too,after a little bit my legs got tired and I couldn't find Vic so then that means more walking.

After 5 minutes later I found her,she was sitting on the couch too talking to someone and I walked to her and sat next to her and she turned her head and said "oh h-hey amore", I looked at her with a mad face "hi" , Vic turned her head and said to whatever her name was, "oh uh Aria it was amazing talking to you but I gotta go talk to my girlfriend,ok I will text you ok?"

Oh aria ,that's her name and got Vic's number too ,God Victoria your making such a big mistake.

I stared at Aria,and stared into her soul and then I flipped her off.Victoria looked at me and put my hand down, "why the fuck did you flip her off?!?!" ,I looked at her and said "well maybe I'm a little too much overprotective,so you should watch out who your talking to,I still love you tho, your lucky in not doing anything to that girl because my legs hurt ,she's getting good luck today."

Vic just stared at me, " I love you too,and that kinda explains why you were mad now", "Victoria de Angelis you obviously know why I was mad we've been together for 2 years I think you should know now" I nudged her shoulder and we both started laughing.

I looked at her and I kissed her passionately and she smiled at me "we should probably get to bed now ,or we could something a little more hectic" said Vic and I nodded my head yes and we went into the bedroom.

Nobody's pov:

After y/n and Vic went into the bedroom they did you know and then they went to sleep.

The end
*******************************
Hey guys ,this was a long one this is my sixth one my hands are freaking tired but I'm still gonna write because I still have energy but not in my fingers but whatever I hoped you guys liked the story.
Love, ally ❤️
Words:962
*******************************