15:(hang out)

Warnings:none
*******************************
                     Your pov:

Vic has been very distant and hasn't been seeing me for a long time,it all started at school.
                    Flashback
"Hey Vic" you said as you walked to her ,"hey y/n" as she waved at you ,"do you wanna go to my house today?" Vic looked at me with a frown on her face and said "sorry I can't today ,I'm going with Thomas today sorry,maybe another day" ,I looked at her sadly "uh erm ok " I said and i walked away as the bell rang.
                        Done

You and Vic would always hang out like whenever you guys would go to lunch and you would say 'i need to tell you about something but when I'm at your house' 'i bought your favorite snacks' or 'wait Vic I bet you 10 dollars I will get this in my mouth'.

But it's never like that anymore ,she's always at Thomas' house and it's liked she just ditched me,and now I don't even talk to her.

I snapped out of my thoughts and I see Vic walking to me with her lunch and gave me a big smile "hey y/n" ,I looked up at her and replied "hi" and she sat down across from me.

It felt a little weird because we haven't talked to each other ,it was quiet while Vic was eating her lunch,I wasn't hungry so I just left it there ,Vic looked at me and said "so how has it been" ,"good I guess,you?" "It's been amazing."

Of course it has.

I didn't really wanna talk to her because I just didn't feel like it so I said "uh I'm going back to my classroom,ok?",I got up and started walking to the door until Vic grabbed my hand "are you ok y/n ,you seem a little sad and mad."

I looked at my hand and looked at her "im ok Vic ,don't worry" and then I left the cafeteria.
                  The next day
I got to school and went to my locker and that's where I saw Vic ,but again I didn't want to talk to her but I just went over there anyways.

I got to my locker and opened it ,Vic noticed me, "hey y/n" ,she had a big smile on her face,"hey Vic,uh I was wondering if you could come over to my house since we haven't in a long time”

"I'm sorry, I'm going to Thomas' house today " ,I wanted to scream at her ,but I decided to not and walk away.

It was lunch time and still I wasn't hungry ,but this time Vic came running over to me with the most biggest smile I've ever seen in my life ,she went to the table and sat down across from me "I have exciting news,I'm in a band with Thomas and 2 more people!",Vic said excitedly.

I acted like I was ok with it, but inside I couldn't understand how I felt, "congrats Vic I'm proud of you", when I said that my voice cracked like I was about to cry and Vic looked at me looking confused.

"are you ok?" Vic said nervously ,I stared at her as tears filled up my eyes and I ran out of the cafeteria to the bathroom and ran into a stall and started crying ,I stayed there and I heard someone come inside the bathroom so I quieted my sobs and hear the person say "y/n ,I know you're in here".

It was Vic and she got closer to the stall that I was at, "let me in please" ,I didn't let her in and she said again "please y/n ,please" and I let her in the stall.

She ran over to me and pulled me into her chest and said "y/n what's the matter , you've been acting so weird for a long time now ,what's the matter ,please tell me" ,I looked in her pretty blue eyes, "e-ever since you've started hanging out with Thomas you've been so distant ,and you only go to his house ,we never hanged out anymore ,i-its like you just didn't r-realy care about me anymore".

She looked down and stared into my eyes and said "I'm so so so sorry y/n ,I've missed you so much ,while I was with Thomas I would always think about you and think about the things we did when we were little kids,I wouldn't listen to Thomas,I would think about you day and night y/n".

My eyes teared up,I looked at her "really,you think of me when you're with Thomas?", she nodded her head ,and I pulled her into a big hug and she was on the floor while I was still hugging her.

But we just both started laughing "I'm going to your house today ,I can cancel plans with Thomas" "no,no,no you go over there ,even if we haven't seen or talked to each other,don't worry about me".

She looked at me ,"I don't care what Thomas' says ,Im going to your house,I don't fucking care what you say too,and I worry about you,alot" ,I put a smile on my face "aw you really do worry about me" ,and she nudged my arm and we both laughed.
                      The end
*******************************
Hey guys, sorry I was really busy and got no time to write this and I couldn't think of anything , sorry it's short I had to but I am going to publish another story today because it's the weekend and I like writing these stories,so you will be getting a notification saying that I posted another story  I hoped you guys liked the story and have an amazing rest of the day so yeah ,bye bye.
Love, ally ❤️❤️❤️
Words:987
*******************************