27:so you call that a friendship?

Warnings: kissing (idk)
(This story is kinda like my story ,'more than just a friend'. But I'll just get this story started.)
*******************************
                     Your pov:
My best friend, Victoria invited me to go over to her house to meet her band , I've always thought that we weren't just best friends.

We say some things that couples say but as a joke,and friendly way.

I wanted to dress descent cause it's my first time, seeing her band and I don't wanna look like a homeless person,oh and I haven't seen Vic in a little long.

You can say that I'm very excited,which I am.

But I got nervous. What will they think of me. What if they don't like me.

I got interuppted by my phone lighting up. I picked up my phone and checked,it was Victoria saying that they were here ,I springed up from the couch and ran to the door,I maked sure that I brought my phone.

It's windy outside and I'm wearing a dress and heels,that was a bad idea.

When I went outside I see Victoria get out of the car and run to me ,I quickly shut the door behind me.

When she got to me she gave me a big hug ,"hi y/n!" "Hi Vic!,how are you?" ,"I'm good,you?" ,I sighed "I'm good ,just always busy" I said in a weird voice.

We both laughed ,"well ,let's go to the car now" ,I nodded and we walked towards the car,she opened the door for me ,"thank you" I said politely. After I got into the car Vic went in.

I was in the middle and a boy with long black hair sat on my left,"well I should introduce you to the boys" ,"ok" "well this is Ethan, damiano,and Thomas" she said while pointing to each person,"well hello everybody".

They all responded with 'hi',"Victoria talks about you all the time" damiano said while smiling and looking at Vic ,she flipped him off, "well I hope it's good stuff".

After a bit I got tired so I just closed my eyes.
                    Vic's pov:
I was staring out of the window until I felt something heavy on my chest,I flinched and looked down,well it's y/n and I really don't know what to do.

She looked so cute,wait.... Do I like her ,I got this big pit in my stomach out of nowhere.

I put my arm around her body and stroked through her hair,"oOoOO, does it look like viccy has a crush" damiano said in a funky tone,I rolled my eyes "i-i do, I mean I don't ,I don't!", FUCK VICTORIA WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.

They all just started laughing loudly, "shhhhh,she's trying to sleep" I said quietly,they all just stopped laughing, damn that was quick.

We got to the house which that made me sad cause I didn't want to move and y/n was being so cute, "alrighty Vic,you have to stop being lovey dovey." Dami said ,I groaned.

"For now" he added.

I gave him the death stare and stopped stroking her hair ,she started to move in my arms "but I like this dam,why do you have to ruin it" I started to fake cry.

He just stared at me and started to laugh,"just pick her up and take her in the couch so that she can sleep on the couch" he suggested "ok" I said and sighed.

I picked her up trying not to wake her up,I slowly kicked the door open and brought her to the couch.

She kept on moving in my arms so I tried not to drop her , I finally got to the couch and placed her carefully,I didn't know what to do so I just randomly kissed her on the forehead.

I put my hand to my mouth and looked around,the boys saw,I sound very dramatic.

There mouths were wide open ,"did I really just do that?" I said nervously,they were speechless so they just nodded.